Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
A much better ep this week. I enjoy seeing Joe Kennedy and from the previews we will be seeing him alot more. :obama:
It looks like Nucky vs Lucky and Lansky. My guess is it was Nucky who had Arnold killed that is why Lansky is going after him. I am interested what the story will be with Van Aldan, Nucky's brother and Capone, either way it should be funny. I am even interested in Gillian story I wonder how she fits into everything?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
A much better ep this week. I enjoy seeing Joe Kennedy and from the previews we will be seeing him alot more. :obama:
It looks like Nucky vs Lucky and Lansky. My guess is it was Nucky who had Arnold killed that is why Lansky is going after him. I am interested what the story will be with Van Aldan, Nucky's brother and Capone, either way it should be funny. I am even interested in Gillian story I wonder how she fits into everything?
I'm guessing the only reason they have Gillian in the shyt is because she's gonna snitch her ass off with that pencil and paper to fukk Nucky over in the end

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm guessing the only reason they have Gillian in the shyt is because she's gonna snitch her ass off with that pencil and paper to fukk Nucky over in the end

Snitch to what? It is pretty open secret that he is a Bootlegger. I don't know what she could have on him. :lupe: Also his nephew lied about what that interviewer said to him. I wonder which side is he on?