Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i wasn't happy with the episode...but hey, at it least filled my fix. i mean, i liked it because it was boardwalk empire and i keep wanting to watch...but jesus, they're fukking it up even worse than i thought.

the premiere not only confirmed my fears about this last season but compounded it by putting so much time into these pointless flashbacks to young nucky. it's not like we don't know he was once a precocious, honest and ambitious kid that the commodore took under his wing and became more and more corrupt over the years. this was established over the first 4 seasons but still, for a series very short on time, they gave us a whole bunch of that instead of explaining/developing any of the storylines they showed...and capone, van alden, eli, mickey, etc. didn't even get any screen time at all. what the fukk man.

if they had more episodes or even seasons, then sure, the nostalgia/origin story would be cool but considering the circumstances...i'd much rather see them put all their focus on what's going on now.

Daps
Reppin
London
I just saw the latest episode, this series didn't deserve this shyt. Now I know the problem aren't those 5 millions per episode, they'll use that money for Game of Thrones. :sas2:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
maybe but i wouldn't want to act with her.
imagine how uncomfortable sex scenes are with her prolly acting unprofessional.

director "action"
you drop the towel and get into character:demonic:

she looks at you like :umad:"haaa, i can see your dikk"

:mindblown:
:russ:

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
tumblr_nbnl9foGYW1qeb24no5_1280.png

tumblr_nbnl9foGYW1qeb24no3_1280.png

I got a hunch we are in for Godfather pt II levels of Gangster dialogue and cinematography

I'm glad this show made it this far for a finale:blessed: There's many people who love organized crime stories and still never watched season 1 of Boardwalk. It's in the past and its slow burning drama; regular folk are not about that life :smugfavre:

When he got up to go to the bathroom, I thought he was coming out blasting like Micheal in the Godfather.:whew:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Nucky visits Johnny Torrio in New York City to discuss his close call in Cuba and find out if new Mafia boss Salvatore Maranzano had anything to do with it. Meanwhile, law-school graduate Willie has a job interview; Eli and Nelson's liquor stash is raided by Eliot Ness in Chicago; and Joseph Kennedy listens to Nucky's pitch for post-Prohibition prosperity. Also: A young Nucky and his family mourn the loss of his sister, Susan, in 1884.

Mannnnnnnn I hope they don't OD with the Nucky flashbacks this season. Allow it :upsetfavre: