Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't feeling it. Once again, why is Margaret on my screen? And everything g was rushed and glossed over. The hit on Masseria. No backstory, reasoning, or explanation. Same with the Rothstein death. Speaking of Lanky, I really dont care for another war between Lucky and those guys. We know the outcome. Only thing interesting was chalky
It feels like they skipped season 5 right to season 6 or something :patrice: I hope the Season works out

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every previous season covered 1 year. We skipped 7 years. So its like we skipped 7 seasons.
I agree i know They l had time jumps before but this one could of made for like 5-6 seasons with some of the events they missing . We don't get to see Capone at his peak , lucky get his eye fukked up or start turning into a boss , rothsteins death , the big meeting in Atlantic city . I think he wanted to do at least one more season prior to this but hbo was like nope and winter wants to stay in their good graces due to his new show dropping .

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
tumblr_nbnl9foGYW1qeb24no5_1280.png

tumblr_nbnl9foGYW1qeb24no3_1280.png

I got a hunch we are in for Godfather pt II levels of Gangster dialogue and cinematography

I'm glad this show made it this far for a finale:blessed: There's many people who love organized crime stories and still never watched season 1 of Boardwalk. It's in the past and its slow burning drama; regular folk are not about that life :smugfavre:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I just watched the episode and yeah I share the sentiments of the majority in here. :bookermerchant:

It's not looking good for this final season. :no:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That's got to be one of the worst season premiers of all time...

:what: @ how they rushed Joe Masseria's death with zero backstory...

and you're just going to kill off a main character like Rothstein with "hi Meyer last time we met was at Rothsteins funeral"...:wtf:

To make matters even worse wtf was Margarette doing on my got damn screen for a quarter of the episode...:dahell:

Only saving grace was watching Chalky blowing that cac's head off...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i know its early but its always fun to speculate on whats gonna happen :obama:

narcisse will be deaded, not by chalky though :sadbron:

i think van alden dies too, with eli skating away as usual.

i think they are gonna give the impression that meyer/luchiano/maranzano are trying to kill nucky but in the end theyll end up working together in some form or fashion in taking out maranzano. dont see them killing nucky honestly. can see him being legit with that rum business and being content with that. i could see margaret/big titty arquette dying though. just more ladies in nuckys life getting killed and hes left all alone.

still cant believe they havent touched on how jimmys death has affected nucky. shyt will be my biggest gripe(besides ending too early). dude got one episode in season 3 and you would think he was just some nobody, despite the first two seasons being the total opposite. hopefully its touched upon before its done.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Brehs, I'm really at a loss for words. How did a show THIS GOOD get the shaft so bad? :why: :mindblown:

i know its early but its always fun to speculate on whats gonna happen :obama:

narcisse will be deaded, not by chalky though :sadbron:

i think van alden dies too, with eli skating away as usual.

i think they are gonna give the impression that meyer/luchiano/maranzano are trying to kill nucky but in the end theyll end up working together in some form or fashion in taking out maranzano. dont see them killing nucky honestly. can see him being legit with that rum business and being content with that. i could see margaret/big titty arquette dying though. just more ladies in nuckys life getting killed and hes left all alone.

still cant believe they havent touched on how jimmys death has affected nucky. shyt will be my biggest gripe(besides ending too early). dude got one episode in season 3 and you would think he was just some nobody, despite the first two seasons being the total opposite. hopefully its touched upon before its done.

Is Narcisse in this season? :ohhh: I can't see how they'll close out this many good story lines with only 7 episodes left :sadcam: maybe the whole childhood reflections and the cuban boy is directing to something with Jimmy. I saw somebody else say earlier in the thread that Lansky probably set up that hit the little cuban boy saved Nucky from, but I think it was that geriatric bytch he's been eating out :pacspit: why would Lansky come all the way down to Cuba during a hit he supposedly planned and risk making himself known? Knowing how easily hit jobs can go awry? Besides that, duke doesn't even have that big enough of a beef with Nucky, to go trying some shyt like that. :smh: It doesn't make sense. Should Nucky die this season, it'll likely be at the hands of the very guy he's paying to protect him, who gets paid even more by that Golden Girls stuntdouble to do the job. We can rest assured that there'll be no real character development with him. Nucky said himself that he likes the fact that he doesn't talk much... That just might go against his favor :merchant:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I'm really at a loss for words. How did a show THIS GOOD get the shaft so bad? :why: :mindblown:

Is Narcisse in this season? :ohhh: I can't see how they'll close out this many good story lines with only 7 episodes left :sadcam: maybe the whole childhood reflections and the cuban boy is directing to something with Jimmy. I saw somebody else say earlier in the thread that Lansky probably set up that hit the little cuban boy saved Nucky from, but I think it was that geriatric bytch he's been eating out :pacspit: why would Lansky come all the way down to Cuba during a hit he supposedly planned and risk making himself known? Knowing how easily hit jobs can go awry? Besides that, duke doesn't even have that big enough of a beef with Nucky, to go trying some shyt like that. :smh: It doesn't make sense. Should Nucky die this season, it'll likely be at the hands of the very guy he's paying to protect him, who gets paid even more by that Golden Girls stuntdouble to do the job. We can rest assured that there'll be no real character development with him. Nucky said himself that he likes the fact that he doesn't talk much... That just might go against his favor :merchant:
yeah hes in this season, i believe hes in next weeks episode. i think he'll get outed as being a rat on garvey and be taken care of.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Seriously this is a fukk you to the viewers.
THEY GON SKIP fukkING 7 YRS?
GET RID OF ROTHSEIN WITHOUT TELLING US?
LUCKY WITH THE LAZY EYE NO EXPLANATION?

:damn:
HBO fukkING UP WITH THIS ONE!!!