Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yea but, he had to kill Merranzano first. Lucky wanted The Commission to be like the Roman Senate whereas Merranzano wanted it to be a Dictatorship, with him being the boss of all bosses. They whacked his azz so fukkin quick :heh:
yo low key... that movie Mobsters with Christian Slater was MAAAAAD DOPE!!!

They shoulda thrown Mad Dog Cole's crazy ass in Boardwalk

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
i loved this episode... and with that said, i hate what they did to this show, it had the potential to be top 5 status, i know it cost alot of money doin it, so you didnt know that before starting it?

i can already tell i'm never gonna go back and rewatch this show, if its on tv, sure i'll watch, but never rewatching it like i do other shows

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
nucky's new muscle :wow:

They gotta be doing a Lucky/Capone spin off right…right? :sadcam:

dont really follow tv dramas besides this one wat other crime shows worth watching after this ends?

besides true detective returning soon i hope HBO fukking up smh

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
yo low key... that movie Mobsters with Christian Slater was MAAAAAD DOPE!!!

They shoulda thrown Mad Dog Cole's crazy ass in Boardwalk

:dwillhuh: Really?

Yo that movie was terrible. Besides the fact they left out important characters and moments, shyt was mad glossy and Hollywood. Not gritty enough with horrible casting choice. I honestly thought I was watching a parody movie

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:dwillhuh: Really?

Yo that movie was terrible. Besides the fact they left out important characters and moments, shyt was mad glossy and Hollywood. Not gritty enough with horrible casting choice. I honestly thought I was watching a parody movie
It was entertaining tho, I'll give it thst. It was a bad, but entertaining movie