Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
few thoughts.

• Ehhh ending but honestly, the next last episode was amazing.
  • Where the fukk was Narcisse going
  • Nucky was looking like this in the last scene
    spidahell-gif.4309

• While I know his character is fictional, what's hard is damn near all the other main characters are actual factual. That made the ending the arc forced IMO

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
few thoughts.

• Ehhh ending but honestly, the next last episode was amazing.
    • Where the fukk was Narcisse going
    • Nucky was looking like this in the last scene
      spidahell-gif.4309
    • While I know his character is fictional, what's hard is damn near all the other main characters are actual factual. That made the ending the arc forced IMO

:dead:

Great gif

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Season 1-2 of BE will go down in history as one of the greatest TV shows ever
Season 3 had a memorable villain but basically was the beginning of the end with the extra plots
Season 4 was a brilliant comeback but still was basically damage control from Season 3
Season 5 was disappointing, young Nucky was great, characters were reintroduced and killed off too quickly. Tommy is like 12 years old max etc etc

Still,
Season 1-2 of BE will go down in history as one of the greatest TV shows ever

:blessed:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Im confused about some sh1t about Capone. Apparently he was kinda soft in prison. Was that his illness or was he just soft w/o all the power? :ohhh:

He was protected at first but they moved him to another prison that just opened and he was with the general population there. He got stabbed with some scissors for trying to cut in line to get a hair cut cause he thought nikkas would still fear him

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
LOL this is crazy to me...

It's like dudes in here threw some random shyt on the wall in the middle of the thread (it's Tommy and he's gonna kill Nucky)....and that's exactly what happened!

As mentioned throughout the thread, there are so many reasons why him being Tommy didn't make sense, but it seems the writers got lazy and just said "fukk it, lets wrap this up with whatever". As a fan, this whole sudden last season fiasco just left a bitter taste in my mouth about the show.

:pacspit: HBO

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
LOL this is crazy to me...

It's like dudes in here threw some random shyt on the wall in the middle of the thread (it's Tommy and he's gonna kill Nucky)....and that's exactly what happened!

As mentioned throughout the thread, there are so many reasons why him being Tommy didn't make sense, but it seems the writers got lazy and just said "fukk it, lets wrap this up with whatever". As a fan, this whole sudden last season fiasco just left a bitter taste in my mouth about the show.

:pacspit: HBO
the coli is awesome at this... i think throughout it's history.. we have NEVER been shocked by a tv series ending or "surprise" twist... GOT is the only one i can think of, cause shyt just happens out of nowhere