Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
More I think about the more I loved the finale. It was perfect. They couldnt have finished Nuckys arc any better.

Tommy didnt always have the intent to kill nucky. But he saw who he was then made the choice.

One decision nucky made to get ahead in life ruined three generations of a family.

Gillian become a child molestor like commodore, abusing her own son. Jimmy ran away to the war to escape his demons only to find more. Tommys parents were dead.

And nuckys solution to help all 3 was give them money.

The way he tried to victim blame gillian in that hospital scene :wow:

Nucky was evil and deserved to die.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
lol at all the hays code ending activist:lolbron:

but don't have a problem with the rest of the show:mjpls:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Welp.
Nucky deserved that shyt.
nikka basically sold a lil girl and(who knows how many more) to get ahead in life.
:pacspit:

Gillian as a young girl so innocent, finally meeting someone who she thinks she can trust, only to get her life destroyed.

:sadcam:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
*ghostface* the fukk you mean, is he fukkin dead :what:
i know.. i've read all the shyt from the producers to say he's dead

but can't i dream? shyt ace/az took a bullet to the head and lived.. at least that would have make it more in line with the truth.. or at least made a better story than tommy fukking darmondy showed up at 15-16 and murdered nucky in public with the whole city watching... the same day he cashes out and retires... i mean what if nucky wasn't there collecting his things at the time

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
So bascially the nikka who was playing Jimmy f'ed the show up by forcing em to remove him?
:mjcryoak:
fukk..... the possibilities breh.
shyt If James Gandolfini wasn't dead I'm pretty sure he woulda appeared in the show too

fukk man.........
fukk :bryan:
THIS shyt WENT FROM ALMOST BEING THE GOAT TO BEING BEHIND ALL THE OTHER HBO GOATS LIKE AT THE END OF MY LIST.
SOPRANOS
THE WIRE
SIX FEET UNDER.
ENTOURAGE
shyt MAN fukk FUKC UCK

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
He killed his pops and pimped out his grams. That seems like a good enough reason for me.
but when he's killing him, he literally says "grams used to RAVE about you. so much i never believed her"

so grams is over there praising this dude... harrow, if i remember, never told him the full story of what happened.. and if he did, he was on some "jimmy was a soldier who lost a war, so no beef" type shyt

his foster mom or harrow's mom wouldn't tell him some shyt like that

so i'm still left wondering

1. how did grams get his address to hype him up for murder

2. how did he go from cool kid with a loving family to goon, ready to murder in public type nikka

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_ne4e8tgXde1r7uxhho1_500.jpg
in real life that little b*stard changed his last name and ended the capone legacy... i think he's still alive tho... i know life would be hard dealing with it.. but i could never drop my last name if my dad was al fukking capone