Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
nucky was a ped pimp. shoulda died a more brutal death.

when I catch old episodes, i'll be rooting for Gillian.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
After nucky folded like paper towel to luchiano last episode i really couldn't get excited for this episode.

tommy must be on HGH, dude was like 5-6 years old 7 years ago. What was the point of not killing nucky when he was drunk and knocked out in an alley alone with you if you were planning to kill him the whole time?

Narcisse got clapped and not one of his men busted back,where was the 5 guys who were happy to claptize unarmed chalky? Narcisse trying to get up was hilarious though. His last words were deep and summed up the episode.

Jigga joe kennedy getting curved by that bum bytch margaret :mjlol:

The flashbacks leading up to what we all knew. :comeon:

Older gillian added absolutely nothing to this season. What a fukking waste of space and scene time.

I wonder why the IRS was tailing nucky though?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the people wondering why young Tommy didn't kill Nucky after Nucky got robbed, read the articles I posted that come straight from one of the executive producers. Tommy tells Nucky that growing up, he couldn't tell if Gillian loved or hated Nucky, so he wanted to find out for himself. I guess after seeing how Nucky treated him & how Nucky always thought money would solve all problems, he decided to clap him.

As far as the federal agents go, they was tailing Nucky because it was open season on gangsters after they were able to get one of the most infamous on tax evasion charges. That's why at the Commission meeting, Luciano said "Our friend from Chicago couldn't be here" & another gangster said "Pay your taxes, boys"

So had Nucky survived, he would have been possibly facing some tax issues as well.

Oh another note, I wonder what happens to Eli. His brother told him it was the last time they would see each other, then tells him to go see his wife & leaves him with a bag of cash. Then literally, Nucky is gunned down that night. Eli would probably be distraught & go back on the bottle for a minute after that.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dr Narcisse trying to walk off them bullets and doing a 360 out of that gate had me dying. Took off his hat and stood up like that shyt was all good. :laff:

LstT8c3.gif

Crap finale though. How awful must your main plot have to be that a side character had more touching scenes and moments than the ones involving the actual main cast. All the Nucky/Gillian/Tommy shyt had me :shaq2: while Capone had me :mjcry:.

HBO's show ending-fukk up ratio continues to grow. :scust:

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
For the people wondering why young Tommy didn't kill Nucky after Nucky got robbed, read the articles I posted that come straight from one of the executive producers. Tommy tells Nucky that growing up, he couldn't tell if Gillian loved or hated Nucky, so he wanted to find out for himself. I guess after seeing how Nucky treated him & how Nucky always thought money would solve all problems, he decided to clap him.

It appeared that way to me as well. I don't know why everyone assumed that it was his plan to kill him all along. It was quite clear from his actions that that wasn't the case.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
forgot to mention how dope the opening shot was of his clothes and those beautiful wingtips on on the beach sand by the ocean instead of the usual montage :noah:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr Narcisse trying to walk off them bullets and doing a 360 out of that gate had me dying. Took off his hat and stood up like that shyt was all good. :laff:

LstT8c3.gif

LOL, had he played dead, he probably woulda survived. Slim came back after he saw Narcisse get up

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
shows wack. Cant have a show based on real life and kill a real character that died of natural causes :mjlol:

Gonna pretend that didnt happen, just like real life. :smugflair: