Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I guess Margaret has further cemented her spot in the Sinister Six of TV show trifling hussies:

Margaret:

margaret-schroeder-moll.jpg

Lori:

the-walking-dead-lori.jpg

Skyler:

skyler-white-anna-gunn-2.jpg

Winnie:

tumblr_lsgz4wudr61qzcrd8o1_500.jpg

Rachel:

lake+bell+how+to+make+it+in+america+rachel+chapman+1.png

Couldn't think of a 6th addition... :manny:

You forgot Carmela Soprano and Janice Soprano

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh. Don't even know what to think about this show anymore. This was one wack ass episode.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did y'all forget that Nucky has been fukking around on Margaret? It's not like she's some skeezer. As far as I know, they're even to me. Everyone on this show is unscrupulous. If you're not taking care of business as a man at home, your wifey is going to stray away.

:ufdup: what do you think would happen if Nucky put her on the street with her kids?? This isn't the modern day shed be fukked over so she needs to know her role . Nucky sponsoring her hospital shenanigans too shes ungrateful

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:dwillhuh: look at the time period this is in , imagine what will happen when they get caught ?
J why are you always trying to save all the women characters if you look reviews most reviewers don't like pegs storyline

ain't tryna save nothing, this is my first time coming in a Boardwalk thread and it's almost all nikkas bashing Margaret

I'm peepin this shyt like :dwillhuh: :what:

It's like nikkas forgot Nucky and Margaret BOTH forced each other into their lives, and only see one side of the story.

And Skyler was different, I was irritated by her from jump...but then when it started becoming clear that Walt was always in the wrong I admitted my mistakes. Some nikkas are still talking about "I don't think Walt's done anything wrong yet" :mindblown:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:ufdup: what do you think would happen if Nucky put her on the street with her kids?? This isn't the modern day shed be fukked over so she needs to know her role . Nucky sponsoring her hospital shenanigans too shes ungrateful

Once again, you forgot that Margaret ain't never begged to stay with Nuck...she ALREADY left and hit the streets. So the threat of being left is nothing in the grand scheme of things. On the other hand we have Nucky who would've been completely and utterly fukkED if not for Margaret. He asked her one time to play the down role and she complied three times without him even having to ask again. She asked him to turn away from the life of crime and...well, we see how that went down

William Redquist

Chief Injustice
Daps
Reppin
within a friendly sphere of influence

She's definitely up there in terms of being an all-time repugnant, good-for-nothing television slore.

He dealt with her abusive husband after the guy causes her to miscarriage, gives her a lavish lifestyle, plays the father to her fukked up kids, and how does she repay him? By fukking the help and giving away his deeds to the highway land.

She needs a bullet in the head with the children thrown into the bushes behind an orphanage.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
She's definitely up there in terms of being an all-time repugnant, good-for-nothing television slore.

He dealt with her abusive husband after the guy causes her to miscarriage, gives her a lavish lifestyle, plays the father to her fukked up kids, and how does she repay him? By fukking the help and giving away his deeds to the highway land.

She needs a bullet in the head with the children thrown into the bushes behind an orphanage.
I wouldnt go this far

Dude is a cheater and kind of a scumbag as well. Theyre both fukked up, neither is more right than the other, dont take your beef w/women out on Margaret

Jimmy's mom :merchant:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I wouldnt go this far

Dude is a cheater and kind of a scumbag as well. Theyre both fukked up, neither is more right than the other, dont take your beef w/women out on Margaret

Jimmy's mom :merchant:

are you a man, nucks a dude, powerful at that.he wasnt shackin up with the new bytch til his girl fukked the help/gave away MONEY/turned into a dead fish. he aint innocent but shes easily more morally fukked up in the household.

dude tried staying home living a family life givin her whatever and she take sit all for granted. her husband is dead, not directly because of her, but you dont see her gone. shes the worst hypocritical bytch on the show. atleast guys like van alden live with guilt she dont care we see her mind wander retardedly thought to thought

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
are you a man, nucks a dude, powerful at that.he wasnt shackin up with the new bytch til his girl fukked the help/gave away MONEY/turned into a dead fish. he aint innocent but shes easily more morally fukked up in the household.

dude tried staying home living a family life givin her whatever and she take sit all for granted. her husband is dead, not directly because of her, but you dont see her gone. shes the worst hypocritical bytch on the show. atleast guys like van alden live with guilt she dont care we see her mind wander retardedly thought to thought
Cmon brae

1 he doesn't know about her and the help

2 I am pretty sure he was messing around long before that shyt.

3 putting someone up in your home is nice, but dude is never around, never takes her anywhere, etc... she is basically an orphan to dude. I am not saying that justifies cheating, but at the end of the day you generally get out of a relationship what you put into it, and both of em are fukking up. It was doomed from the get go

1 thing I will say, its a sign of a good show that we can even get into the characters like this... its a very well written + realistic show

Waiting to see what happens with that crazy Sicilian :merchant:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lets not forget that he only started cheating on Margaret and treating her like shyt AFTER she signed the deed to the land away. Remember the last episode of season 2 is them getting married. Not saying your wrong, just adding a little context.

he was cheating on her looooooooong before that... remember they was already on the outs. that's why she fukked owen.. that's why she signed the deed over. he was still out with the ho's and not coming home some nights

he fixes things, then moves on to the next thing.. remember he saved gillian when she was young.. he could have shut up and picked her up and dropped her off... nah he developed a friendship, made sure she was taken care of when the commodore didn't, and even raised her son. even now he lets her live even tho she was in on it

TheGodGenesDecoded

Slew dem...More Fyah
Daps
The latest episode was very underwhelming. I feel like nothing really happened and the story did not progress at all.