23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at Margaret being trifling now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:dwillhuh: look at the time period this is in , imagine what will happen when they get caught ?
J why are you always trying to save all the women characters if you look reviews most reviewers don't like pegs storyline

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What the fukk was this bullshyt I just watched..we go from two great weeks to Margaret's boring ass for 90% of the ep. Do the writers not realize this chick is single handedly killing this show? Are they just trolling us? Its crap like this why I cant put this show amongst the greats

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah, Mags got to go. Lucky need to just murk dat bish and her crazy son. The daughter is cute and don't cause no trouble. So raise her like his own.:obama:

Daps
I guess Margaret has further cemented her spot in the Sinister Six of TV show trifling hussies:

Margaret:

margaret-schroeder-moll.jpg

Lori:

the-walking-dead-lori.jpg

Skyler:

skyler-white-anna-gunn-2.jpg

Winnie:

tumblr_lsgz4wudr61qzcrd8o1_500.jpg

Rachel:

lake+bell+how+to+make+it+in+america+rachel+chapman+1.png

Couldn't think of a 6th addition... :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At least in breaking bad I can see where skylar fits but what's the point of pegs boring ass storyline? I can see it was limited like the others but nope we getting a constant stream of her and her nonsense

I got "Homeland" to fall back on so I'm not really tripping off this show falling off. :manny:

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
files official paperwork to put the show on :flabbynsick: status

im giving up on this show... nuckys not even close to a dope character... miss schrrrrroder is a lil ho - also unlikebale

didnt think it could get any worse, but this episode cemented it :bryan:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Did y'all forget that Nucky has been fukking around on Margaret? It's not like she's some skeezer. As far as I know, they're even to me. Everyone on this show is unscrupulous. If you're not taking care of business as a man at home, your wifey is going to stray away.

William Redquist

Chief Injustice
Daps
Reppin
within a friendly sphere of influence
Did y'all forget that Nucky has been fukking around on Margaret? It's not like she's some skeezer. As far as I know, they're even to me. Everyone on this show is unscrupulous.

She's worse because she has a holier-than-thou attitude about it while he's sheepish about being caught. She cheated first as well, if you recall.

No one likes a judgemental hypocrite.