Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Daps
So 55 minutes of boring nonsense just to see Owen get in that biitch guts again? Same with Jimmy's mom..should have called it, "episode of the trifling hoes."

HBO..you better than that:beli:

:piss:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That kid gonna tell nucky and he gonna kill them both. I hate these hbo shows based on books/real life. You already know what's gonna happen and who won't die. Game of thrones is even worst.

Daps
I think this show has done the opposite of paint itself into a corner....whatever the phrase for that is.

It's cast such an incredibly wide net that it struggles to keep tabs on every character and every subplot for week to week. They're bouncing from Nucky to Gyp to Margaret to Van Alden to Chalky to Eli to Gillian to Harrow to Rothstein....from New York to AC to DC to Tabor Heights to Chicago...and in a one-hour show it's becoming almost too much for the writers to handle imo. If watching the show in a marathon this might not be a problem...but week-to-week, viewers sometimes go 2-3 weeks without so much as a mention of fairly important characters or arcs.

I can tell the writers don't want the show to become all bootlegging/violence
...but so many of the "normal" storylines have such little payoff, or at the least appear to have such little potential for anything satisfactory.

And this uppity attitude is starting to ruin the show.

Damn shame that we're halfway through the season and barely anything has happened in the Capone-Obannion feud.

Previews for next episode look good, but the previews for this one did too.

Daps
Lol at Margaret being trifling now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thats exactly my point..weve already seen this hoe do this ..they have so many great characters to work with and they keep coming up with lazy shyt like this.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
And this uppity attitude is starting to ruin the show.

Damn shame that we're halfway through the season and barely anything has happened in the Capone-Obannion feud.

Previews for next episode look good, but the previews for this one did too.

we already know how that ends though.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
we know how all these gangster stories end... we're watching to see it unfold

but Nucky and his operation is the focus. I get it you guys want to see gangsters do gangster shyt but yall forget this is the same dude who wrote the soparones how often did gangster shyt happen on that show along with personal things.

Daps
but Nucky and his operation is the focus. I get it you guys want to see gangsters do gangster shyt but yall forget this is the same dude who wrote the soparones how often did gangster shyt happen on that show along with personal things.

When did I say it was otherwise?

That hasn't stopped them from telling the a stories of New York gangsters or Chicago gangsters in the past.

And I haven't complained about Nucky's personal story ( although the Billie Kent saga is getting dreadful); I like the political side.

But when storylines like Gillian's are getting screentime over the most infamous characters in American history, it's a problem.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That kid gonna tell nucky and he gonna kill them both. I hate these hbo shows based on books/real life. You already know what's gonna happen and who won't die. Game of thrones is even worst.

:what:

You're wrong, GoT show already made some crazy changes like Dany's khalasar are damn near killed off in season 2 (based on Book 2) and that doesn't even happen. Rhakaro, Irri, Jiqhui are all live as of ADwD.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Show fell off. They still got a decent chunk of eps to bounce back but this season is :flabbynsick: so far compared to 1 and 2.

They need to kill off like half the characters. Obviously that's never going to happen but the show has too many damn characters and half of them aren't interesting, including Margaret and Nucky this season, which is a huge problem since that's the anchor for the entire show.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show fell off. They still got a decent chunk of eps to bounce back but this season is :flabbynsick: so far compared to 1 and 2.

They need to kill off like half the characters. Obviously that's never going to happen but the show has too many damn characters and half of them aren't interesting, including Margaret and Nucky this season, which is a huge problem since that's the anchor for the entire show.

Fred.

At least in breaking bad I can see where skylar fits but what's the point of pegs boring ass storyline? I can see it was limited like the others but nope we getting a constant stream of her and her nonsense