Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

TheGodGenesDecoded

Slew dem...More Fyah
Daps
She's definitely up there in terms of being an all-time repugnant, good-for-nothing television slore.

He dealt with her abusive husband after the guy causes her to miscarriage, gives her a lavish lifestyle, plays the father to her fukked up kids, and how does she repay him? By fukking the help and giving away his deeds to the highway land.

She needs a bullet in the head with the children thrown into the bushes behind an orphanage.
That seems rather harsh. He should just return her to the life of squalor she originated from.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The latest episode was very underwhelming. I feel like nothing really happened and the story did not progress at all.
Probably the worst episode of Boardwalk Empire ever :dwillhuh:

- Margaret and Owen (yawn)
- The stupid children (I was PRAYING that Margaret was gonna accidentally buck her son in that last scene)
- Nucky and Billie (fukk me that arc is horrible)
- No Gyp, Eli or any gangster shyt for that matter
- Harrow missing his sister and NOT killing anyone
- "Can I have my stapler" dude being all cryptic and poetic with no conclusion
- Jillian being a crazy idiot

I REALLY hope they dont make another season of this, because the "gangster/hustler doing bad but trying to be good" angle isnt the primary focus anymore. Its an R-rated soap opera now

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I turned this shytty ass episode off, man

:wtf: they ruining a great with these boring ass episodes, forreal.

There were like 2 or 3 this season, man.

Imma have to watch it before this Sunday but it really is a damn chore.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I turned this shytty ass episode off, man

:wtf: they ruining a great with these boring ass episodes, forreal.

There were like 2 or 3 this season, man.

Imma have to watch it before this Sunday but it really is a damn chore.

You up on "Homeland"?

Fred.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After 1 slow episode the whole series deserves the axe!? :comeon:

:stopitslime:
Last episode was just as bad except for the Gyp scene

Like dude said a few pages ago, theyve made the scope of the show too large. Theres episodes where major characters and story arcs arent being addressed at all, basically like Game of Thrones now

After two great seasons, with a few storylines that were carefully treated and well-paced, I have no interest in watching a show about parenting and infidelity and things other than BOOTLEGGING. The show is clearly not just a crime-drama (with human elements and character development) anymore. Its a soap. Like, whats the "point" of the show now? What is it trying to say?

Id rather they end it, then continue making the show like this

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No but I will check it out if it is good.

synopsis?

I actually would start it tonight via the internet.

how is it?

It's phenomenal.

It's about the counter-terrorism branch of the CIA. A Marine was in Iraq for 8 years as a POW, he comes back and may or may not be a traitor who is trying to assassinate the Vice President. The main chick trying to prove he's a traitor is mentally ill so you aren't sure how much is true and how much is paranoia.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This season still has 6 episodes left.You'll be back on your knees sucking it's dikk again once we get into the home stretch.And HBO has re-upped for a fourth season.So get your tissues ready.
Are you on payroll? I REALLY hope youre on payroll :pachaha:

Cause I could care less about this damn show when I have like 3-4 other ones going. Either it picks up, or I lose interest. Tissues... GTFOH! :russ:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last episode was just as bad except for the Gyp scene

Like dude said a few pages ago, theyve made the scope of the show too large. Theres episodes where major characters and story arcs arent being addressed at all, basically like Game of Thrones now

After two great seasons, with a few storylines that were carefully treated and well-paced, I have no interest in watching a show about parenting and infidelity and things other than BOOTLEGGING. The show is clearly not just a crime-drama (with human elements and character development) anymore. Its a soap. Like, whats the "point" of the show now? What is it trying to say?

Id rather they end it, then continue making the show like this
This season still has 6 episodes left.You'll be back on your knees sucking it's dikk again once we get into the home stretch.And HBO has re-upped for a fourth season.So get your tissues ready.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's phenomenal.

It's about the counter-terrorism branch of the CIA. A Marine was in Iraq for 8 years as a POW, he comes back and may or may not be a traitor who is trying to assassinate the Vice President. The main chick trying to prove he's a traitor is mentally ill so you aren't sure how much is true and how much is paranoia.

Homeland - Trailer Showtime Series HD - YouTube

Fred.

:ooh: sounds dope

ill start it tonight

what season is it on? :usure: