Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You flipping out over 1 bad episode.Slow down and think about it.Stop acting like this shyt hasn't been great.Magret parts have been slow but some broads that watch the show prolly feel her,i dont know.Deal with it ol siskel and ebert face ass nikka.Dont be all lubby dubby in here either when shyt hits the fan.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You flipping out over 1 bad episode.Slow down and think about it.Stop acting like this shyt hasn't been great.Magret parts have been slow but some broads that watch the show prolly feel her,i dont know.Deal with it ol siskel and ebert face ass nikka.Dont be all lubby dubby in here either when shyt hits the fan.
That was funny, I cant lie :russ:

Of course Im going to watch the rest of the season at least. I put like 30 hours into this shyt. Let me vent, damn :whoa:

Daps
he was cheating on her looooooooong before that... remember they was already on the outs. that's why she fukked owen.. that's why she signed the deed over. he was still out with the ho's and not coming home some nights

he fixes things, then moves on to the next thing.. remember he saved gillian when she was young.. he could have shut up and picked her up and dropped her off... nah he developed a friendship, made sure she was taken care of when the commodore didn't, and even raised her son. even now he lets her live even tho she was in on it

:what:

Who did he cheat on her with?

She cheated with Owen after her brother made her feel like shyt in NY. Nucky was going out scmoozing, cuz that was his job, but if you notice, he was always just entertaining the broad he was with. The random politician or businessman would be getting it in while Nuck's girl would be complaining he's no fun. Nuck was intent on becoming a family man after cutting off Lucy and coming to terms with his relationship with his father.

Not that it matters that much, since I don't have a problem with Margaret cheating. My problem is with her switching from saint to sinner, then back to saint, then back to sinner as she sees fit. :shaq2:

Daps
Nucky already knows Owen been boning.He told him he knows.He dont give a fukk what that hoe does.

Nucky doesn't know. Like most men, especially back then, he absolutely care what his wife does in the bed...particularly since it's with his right hand man

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i'm waiting for the season to be over, to all the way real. historically alot of interesting things happen the next couple of years. o'banon gets popped by capones people which causes a war that culminates in the valentines day massacre. rothstien gets popped which leads to lucky having to work for masseria and then eventually becoming the man. actually almost all of the historical character are either dead or in jail by the year 1930 and the main catalyst for all those events happen in 1925. the year after this season.

spoilers

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i'm waiting for the season to be over, to all the way real. historically alot of interesting things happen the next couple of years. o'banon gets popped by capones people which causes a war that culminates in the valentines day massacre. rothstien gets popped which leads to lucky having to work for masseria and then eventually becoming the man. actually almost all of the historical character are either dead or in jail by the year 1930 and the main catalyst for all those events happen in 1925. the year after this season.

:why:

That's two years after this season.

Fred.

Daps

You probably should put that shyt in spoilers....a lot of folks aren't up on the history like that,are purposely avoiding wiki for that reason :manny:

I'm fairly certain this season will end with Obannon getting killed and Capone assuming his role at the top of Chicago's gangster scene.

I'm pretty sure Lucky joins Maseria while AR is still alive. I think it was around the time this season takes place, which is why I expect them to use Gyp as the catalyst for Lucky finally agreeing to join Maseria as Maseria's been trying to get him to do since season one. I'm guessing Maseria agrees to kill Gyp or let AR/Nucky kill Gyp in exchange for Lucky agreeing to join his family and Lucky reluctantly agrees.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You probably should put that shyt in spoilers....a lot of folks aren't up on the history like that,are purposely avoiding wiki for that reason :manny:

I'm fairly certain this season will end with Obannon getting killed and Capone assuming his role at the top of Chicago's gangster scene.

I'm pretty sure Lucky joins Maseria while AR is still alive. I think it was around the time this season takes place, which is why I expect them to use Gyp as the catalyst for Lucky finally agreeing to join Maseria as Maseria's been trying to get him to do since season one. I'm guessing Maseria agrees to kill Gyp or let AR/Nucky kill Gyp in exchange for Lucky agreeing to join his family and Lucky reluctantly agrees.

:ehh: makes sense. the only part i don't like is they're prolly gonna shoehorn that prohibition agent into all of it.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
horrible ep... maybe the worst of the series. but yo, now I know where I recognize the kid that plays Bugsy from.

he was teh cat on the walking dead that had his shin split on that fence and was eventually murked by Shane.​

Btw, did Nucky try to say Rothstein doesn't get p*ssy when he said he's dead below the waist and Rothstein said "I practise discretion"

I thought he was calling him impotent​

they should never have killed Jimmy off....this show seames so empty without him

jimmy was a traitor, he's dead, GET OVER IT. This show has plenty of other characters to focus on beside jimmy and his fukked up leg​

- "Can I have my stapler" dude being all cryptic and poetic with no conclusion

:ohhh: THATS who that dude is? I knew he looked familiar!​