Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i dont necessarily find her that attractive, and i know she's been naked in the past... but im kinda mad Margaret hasn't been nude yet. every other chick has. judging from the pics ive seen, she has (probably had) solid little perky titties like all the others

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Yea this was terribly disappointing. Nucky simped and got played like a string instrument and Margaret is spanking the kids and fukking the help. Does anyone else think Gillian is going to use Jimmy's stunt double to force lucky out and make the repairs to the house? For some reason I see that as the only reason she seduced him. That and she always wanted to bone her off spring

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont necessarily find her that attractive, and i know she's been naked in the past... but im kinda mad Margaret hasn't been nude yet. every other chick has. judging from the pics ive seen, she has (probably had) solid little perky titties like all the others

Even in that scene where she did undress, it could have been a body double because you don't see her & the t!tties in the same scene. But she has been nude in movies before.

Judging from this, I'm sure it was a body double

Trainspotting romp put Kelly Macdonald off nude scenes - Daily Record

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nucky's been reduced to a simp ass nikka smh

He's ALWAYS been one. I think they being extra obvious with Margaret asking if he's gonna fix the actress. And him saying he wants it all to work

This man killed a man to marry his wife. This is after he cheated on his current whore girlfriend cause he liked margaret was smart and witty. He wanted the family. Then got it and quickly said fukk this and moved on to the next damaged girl. He likes to fix things.

Same thing the lawyer said to him. "You like being the patriarch. Provider. Daddy role" same thing Margaret said when he gave away the jewels. "You like being the provider"

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
He's ALWAYS been one. I think they being extra obvious with Margaret asking if he's gonna fix the actress. And him saying he wants it all to work

This man killed a man to marry his wife. This is after he cheated on his current whore girlfriend cause he liked margaret was smart and witty. He wanted the family. Then got it and quickly said fukk this and moved on to the next damaged girl. He likes to fix things.

Same thing the lawyer said to him. "You like being the patriarch. Provider. Daddy role" same thing Margaret said when he gave away the jewels. "You like being the provider"

Lets not forget that he only started cheating on Margaret and treating her like shyt AFTER she signed the deed to the land away. Remember the last episode of season 2 is them getting married. Not saying your wrong, just adding a little context.