Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slow episode. It's all good.

Real talk, the only times I find Margaret interesting is when she interacts with Owen.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Hes paying fOr her stupid hospital :rudy: she is ungrateful he could throw her and her cripple kid into the bushes

you say this as though she wasn't ready to throw herself into the bushes back in season 1. :beli:

you can miss me with everything else. The reason Nucky wanted her in the first place was because she's an intelligent woman who could make things happen. He knows he can't make her a simple housewife without losing her & the kids. And now that she know's he's cheating, it definitely won't take much to chuck the deuces.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2:

Oh a Margaret episode. I'm very glad I watched this first. Now I got Dex, Homeland, and Walking Dead to watch. If all disappoint it's been a shyt sunday night.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:what: terrible fukkin episode

fukk Margret,fukk the whore house, fukk gillian crazy ass, fukk that simp as fake jimmy that let a bytch call him by another name, fukk his simpin too, fukk the lawyers airtime, fukk that pyro maniac and crippled kid fukk this owen love triangle, and fukk the judge prosecutor and attorney general.