Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:what: terrible fukkin episode

fukk Margret,fukk the whore house, fukk gillian crazy ass, fukk that simp as fake jimmy that let a bytch call him by another name, fukk his simpin too, fukk the lawyers airtime, fukk that pyro maniac and crippled kid fukk this owen love triangle, and fukk the judge prosecutor and attorney general.

quoted for all the truth in this post.

Daps
So the episode was as bad as I thought, huh....I thought maybe I was just tired after watching SNF.

I actually like the political side, but damn, gotta throw some gangster shyt in there to balance things out. inexcusable having an episode without Capone, Gyp, Lucky ( outside of the whore house), AR, etc. Even Richard's scenes were wack.

The whore house is the worst storyline on here... yea even worse than Margaret's clinic. Gillian better play a role in the bigger picture otherwise she's been a complete waste of screen time this season. They should've stopped showing her after Jimmy died.

Daps
Lol, I'm convinced:hamster: nikkas are bred to hate female leads on tv shows. Lol at acting like Nucky was ever doing right by Margaret. He's a child...he sees something he likes, he gets it pays with it till he's bored and moves on.

How is this nikkas life and he repaid her by lying and getting back in the liquor business? :mindblown:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You can't be serious.

She's the child, switching from saint to sinner on her whims. She's shacked up with the man who killed her husband, cheated with Owen, and her own brother wants NOTHING to do with her due to her actions in Ireland, yet she's tryna play holier than tho thou? Nah, she's only a saint when it's convenient.

That liquor business finances their lifestyle, Margaret's just too dumb/ emotional to realize that. Your little angel has had ample time to remove herself and her kids from that situation yet she stays... accepting allowances from that liquor business' profits.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say this as though she wasn't ready to throw herself into the bushes back in season 1. :beli:

you can miss me with everything else. The reason Nucky wanted her in the first place was because she's an intelligent woman who could make things happen. He knows he can't make her a simple housewife without losing her & the kids. And now that she know's he's cheating, it definitely won't take much to chuck the deuces.

It's season 3 I don't want to hear about season 1 . She's ungrateful Nucky is supporting her and her kids and her hospital . He doesnt have to do that , she knows she kicks the dueces shell be in the Damn Poor house and her polio having child would be dead . This isn't 2012 man stop acting like it is , and you ignoring the part about her story not meshing or being more interesting than the characters left out . She'd rather her abusive husband being alive than Nucky?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So the episode was as bad as I thought, huh....I thought maybe I was just tired after watching SNF.

I actually like the political side, but damn, gotta throw some gangster shyt in there to balance things out. inexcusable having an episode without Capone, Gyp, Lucky ( outside of the whore house), AR, etc. Even Richard's scenes were wack.

The whore house is the worst storyline on here... yea even worse than Margaret's clinic. Gillian better play a role in the bigger picture otherwise she's been a complete waste of screen time this season. They should've stopped showing her after Jimmy died.

I like the political side as well, you can't tell the story of a former politican turned bootlegger, who buys off politicians and not talk about POLITICS :mindblown:

And the southern dude who's gonna help Nucky prolly has some of the best dialogue in the show this season...dude is SO unnecessarily wordy. :laff:

Owen been wanting to slay Peg again, and she been wanting it....my issue is whats the fallout? It would be one thing for her to fukk with some random dude, which Nucky could be like.."aight we even :manny:" but Owen...again? :what:

Never dip the pen in company ink breh, breh :ufdup:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An unmasked Harrow quietly looking at family photos spoke more volume than everything else that happened.

Margaret hypocritical sanctimonious self and Gillian incestous love for Jimmy :scusthov::pacspit:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I'm dodging everything else because I'm catching up at the moment, but I just finished Ep. 4 of this season...and WOW.

I'm glad they didn't show Bugsy so obviously, because I was thinking Gyp was gonna pop the kid.

As soon as he came out the spot all hyped up, I knew it was him :laff:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
btw, if you think episode 2 with Chalky's daughter's boyfriend and the start of Margaret's vagina knowledge quest was better than this episode, you're drunk. nothing is topping that one for worst of the season

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, if you think episode 2 with Chalky's daughter's boyfriend and the start of Margaret's vagina knowledge quest was better than this episode, you're drunk. nothing is topping that one for worst of the season

:russ: