Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I've been slacking on this show.

I watched the first 3 episodes so far. Gotta catch back up with it.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea this episode was a real snoozing filler, no advancement in the storyline

no Rothstein, no Van Alden, No Chalky, No Capone, No Lansky, No Bugsy, AND NO GYP :mindblown:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea this episode was a real snoozing filler, no advancement in the storyline

no Rothstein, no Van Alden, No Chalky, No Capone, No Lansky, No Bugsy, AND NO GYP :mindblown:

Wasnt horrible, just had to be a slow episode to get things set up. Pegs smashing owen again, nuck dry snitching on remus, harrow bouta have a new piece and jimmy mom still nasty.. I think last episode spoiled us brehs, wont see one like that till season finale.

I wonder whats up with chalky story line, dude just brought someone into the family, i hope he joined up with nuck too :birdman:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I realize that when you boil it down this is a show about prohabition, but god damn, i dont give a fukk about the political side at all. all that bullshyt with Shooter McGavin and Milton Waddams... nah man, don't care.

looks like next week Gillian is gonna pawn Roger off as Jimmy to Jimmy's son. That's Roger's job?

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
yea this episode was kind of a snoozefest..it was the 6th episode so it was smack in the middle of the season...maybe it went the way it did for character development ?..or to set up future storylines?...:manny:...all i could say about this episode was that i thought my nikka harrow was gonna get some unpaid p*ssy...

also that lil nikka teddy is a goon in the making talking about he gon stab gypsies in the face...dont be suprised if thats how gyp rosetti dies..with a knife to the face..just saying :yeshrug:

it looks like its going down next week tho

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I realize that when you boil it down this is a show about prohabition, but god damn, i dont give a fukk about the political side at all. all that bullshyt with Shooter McGavin and Milton Waddams... nah man, don't care.

looks like next week Gillian is gonna pawn Roger off as Jimmy to Jimmy's son. That's Roger's job?

:russ:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

:deadrose:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Best part of the ep was Gillian fukkin...but they showed way too much of bizarro Jimmy's butt!

I was hoping to see Margaret's boring ass naked. :noah:

Knew Nucky was gonna recruit the chick to be his attorney. He's in good hands with her.

Hate these filler episodes. Wish I could read about them instead or something.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:laugh: whats that bytches purpose? am still trying to figure it out since day ONE, to be a naggin ungrateful whore?

Lol, I'm convinced:hamster: nikkas are bred to hate female leads on tv shows. Lol at acting like Nucky was ever doing right by Margaret. He's a child...he sees something he likes, he gets it pays with it till he's bored and moves on.

How is she being portrayed as a nagging whore by you guys when she saves this nikkas life and he repaid her by lying and getting back in the liquor business? :mindblown:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I'm convinced:hamster: nikkas are bred to hate female leads on tv shows. Lol at acting like Nucky was ever doing right by Margaret. He's a child...he sees something he likes, he gets it pays with it till he's bored and moves on.

How is she being portrayed as a nagging whore by you guys when she saves this nikkas life and he repaid her by lying and getting back in the liquor business? :mindblown:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hes paying fOr her stupid hospital :rudy: she is ungrateful he could throw her and her cripple kid into the bushes . He could keep her at home being a simple housewife and not let her do the things she's doing look at the time period she lives in and know her roll.
Not to mention there are a lot more interesting characters getting screentime while they showing Margaret's dumb ass :rudy:It's a short cable season I don't want to see all this