Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have too much ground to cover, I doubt they are setting up Nucky to go trigger for trigger with real gangstas. Rothstein has sent killers on Nucky's behalf before, and Bugsy going to kill Gyp shows Nucky have people to handle the gangsta side of things.

The main thing this season was for him to get Atlantic City under control, it was all about changing his approach and not always being so political/half-gangsta. He tried to be political with Gyp and it got him no where.

But Nucky is gonna face a lot more challenges, since he went to jail, we know he's not gonna overcome them all. They are starting to apply pressure on Daugherty, so Gyp will not be Nucky's only worry.

Yea I get what your saying . Hypothectically if Nucky kills gyp what do you think masseria does ? Go to war ? Is that what nuckys trying to avoid?
And is Nucky slowly letting Eli back into the inner circle after the talk last week?
And Doyle while funny has to go the guy is incompetent and a snake Nucky keeping him alive is fan service I guess .

I don't see how chalky fits into this season anymore and he better not be some cheap the cavalry arrives situation either .
And with Margaret someone got my feelings on her right
"And the Margaret plot? I just don't get how that's entertainment. Why would anyone think viewers of a gangster show would be more interested in her struggles to get a woman's health group that we would be in following someone like Chalky or Richard Harrow? The focus here is bizarrely misplaced, in my opinion"like historically her story is interesting but I'm not trying to see that on a show with a thousand other characters and half a regular season . It doesn't interest me especially her attitude when back then Nucky could get her got with no repercussions

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Also, why were Chalky and Ed Purnesly doing that errand boy shyt for Nucky? They're too big for that. Its like they haven't showed those two in about two episodes.. so I take it they needed to show them in some fashion or another

Daps
Also, why were Chalky and Ed Purnesly doing that errand boy shyt for Nucky? They're too big for that. Its like they haven't showed those two in about two episodes.. so I take it they needed to show them in some fashion or another

Yea someone brought this up a few pages back.

Outside of the entertainment value, it makes little sense at all. Only way it makes any sense is if Chalky calls in a favor later from Nuck...I guess.

Why not use Owen to handle that (it's not like you're using him to flex on Gyp :shaq2:)?

And shyt, why wasn't his first reaction to use Owen to get at Gyp instead of looking weak and begging AR? Even Jimmy couldn't handle Gyp if dumb ass Nuck doesn't allow him.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Finally got around to watching the latest epiosode, was kind of slow but picked up:

The Gyp :merchant: dude gets crazier each epiosode, they almost got his ass though :russ:

Margret catching Nucky with the mistress :aicmon:

Van Halden's girl is down, she about that life :merchant:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta

Nuck sent them because when had lunch with eddie and he asked him you know what this show needs? Cantor responded basically saying it needed to be a dancing c00n in it.

Sent from my hoe-la- dex using Tapatalk 2

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Van Halden's girl is down, she about that life :merchant:

this was by far the most pleasant and :leon: part about last weeks episode. We knew she knew a little more than what she let on but she was down as hell like..."i got his feet".

Van Alden bout to do WORK for O'Bannion, dude is just slippery he knows how to get outa situations...

and :rudy: is this doctor gon get up in Peg guts or what?! :damn:.....WRAP THIS shyt UP, B!

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i fukking love hbogo...cable got cut...ALL GOOD i just wait till 10 :win:

:sadbron: i need to get my priorities straight

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:ooh::gladbron:

i just found out i dont have to wait till 10 oclock to watch it on hbogo, watching this shyt right now :win: