Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Nucky's character's def taken a turn for the worst this season. He was never the best char but he was always solid. This season between the constant simping and spacing out I ain't really feeling it. The gangster storylines are holding shyt down but nucky and margaret storylines are wack as fukk. I actually started fast forwadin through the last couple margaret scenes. They need to do a 180 on that fast

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

In the 1950s, he was one of the alternating hosts of the television show The Colgate Comedy Hour, in which he would introduce variety acts and play comic characters like "Maxie the Taxi." However, the show landed Cantor in an unlikely controversy when a young Sammy Davis, Jr. appeared as a guest performer. Cantor embraced Davis and mopped Davis's brow with his handkerchief after his performance. This act of was seen as too intimate an act for a white person to perform with a black person, and worried sponsors led NBC to threaten cancellation of the show; Cantor's response was to book Davis for two more weeks.

Too anyone who thought Eric Cantor was on that :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the show died with jimmy :sadcam:

and at least jimmy simped some finer hos.... including his mom :krs:

jimmy just was a dynamic character

so was angela

margaret should have died instead of ang :scusthov: margaret is the worst character in a major show ive ever seen

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
the show died with jimmy :sadcam:

and at least jimmy simped some finer hos.... including his mom :krs:

i dont wanna say it died but he was the best character easily. and the funny shyt is everyone nucks works with dont respect nuck, yet he kills fukking jimmy. everyone nuckys worked with has tried to kill em. fukk, they can bring the dude back ill pretend shyt never happened, thats how g yimmy was

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont wanna say it died but he was the best character easily. and the funny shyt is everyone nucks works with dont respect nuck, yet he kills fukking jimmy. everyone nuckys worked with has tried to kill em. fukk, they can bring the dude back ill pretend shyt never happened, thats how g yimmy was

literally every other character is more interesting, likable, and charismatic than nuck and miss scrrrroooder... even his man butler is more g than nucky

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biab-IOdBXQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biab-IOdBXQ[/ame]

jimmy basically cleaned up all nuck's messes, still doesnt make sense how he went out

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: so we gonna act that even after trying to school him , jimmy wasnt part of a squad of traitors that was gonna kill nuck?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: so we gonna act that even after trying to school him , jimmy wasnt part of a squad of traitors that was gonna kill nuck?

We're gonna act like Eli wasn't part of the same squad? We're gonna act like Eli wasn't the one that personally said "we should kill Nucky"? We're gonna act like Eli didn't try to murk Nucky in his own house?

They killed Jimmy to magically transform Nucky into a gangster. Why they'd do that, then turn his character into arguably the worst one on the show with all that simping, I dunno. I never liked the "Nucky is a gangster now" plot development anyway. Makes no sense.

Fred.