Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

tr2k

All Star
Daps

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Now if Margaret was like Van Alden's broad I'd have no problem with her.

She was ready to lay that murder game down for her man even though the victim turned out to be just a disgruntled customer :huhldup:

Daps
Now if Margaret was like Van Alden's broad I'd have no problem with her.

She was ready to lay that murder game down for her man even though the victim turned out to be just a disgruntled customer :huhldup:

I swear they trolled us with having Margaret sneak in and get Nucky's ledger and then throwing it in the fire, like "from now on, commit that shyt to memory." :birdman:

She's been downhill ever since... why'd her bad ass daughter have to get polio? :why:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I swear they trolled us with having Margaret sneak in and get Nucky's ledger and then throwing it in the fire, like "from now on, commit that shyt to memory." :birdman:

She's been downhill ever since... why'd her bad ass daughter have to get polio? :why:

Yeah that ledger scene had me thinking she was gonna back him up all the way till she got murked or put away but now I'm having a hard time figuring out what her purpose is.

Is she for the female viewers or something?

Daps
Yeah that ledger scene had me thinking she was gonna back him up all the way till she got murked or put away but now I'm having a hard time figuring out what her purpose is.

Is she for the female viewers or something?

Either for the female viewers or to purposely piss off the male viewers.

Probably for the females, tho... to show her 'struggle' in 1920s America. Maybe they empathize with her like we fukk with Chalky.... but Chalky's so much more entertaining, so I don't know.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My highlights:

- Alden's down azz chick. She came swinging that iron, then was like "I'll hold his legs." That's not her first rodeo lol

- Chalky & Purnsley's scene with Eddie. You know Eddie was scared to death! He ain't know what was going to happen until he agreed to do the show. He did son Billie saying the next one won't remember her name either lol.

- Arnold's face when Gyp told the paperboy which hotel & room he was in. I immediately knew a hit was going to be planned.

- Bugsy is a lunatic. He just has a thirst for blood, popped the paperboy then laughed.

- Gyp's crazy fetishes.

- The heated argument between Nucky & Arnold

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
This dude Rosetti did a cock walk :laugh:

yeah Chalky and Harrow haven't been in enough episodes yet.

Margaret has been annoying since last season. funny how she went from the mistress to the wife meeting the new mistress. Nucky is the simp on television :snoop: they also have turned the show into the Sporanos lite

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Jimmy's mom seriously waiting for him to return, or is she in great denial?

If that young gunner had two gats, he could had off Rosetti easily...Wasted opportunity.

Next week, Harrow the Gawd, and finally Margarette's storyline will give me a reason to care. :ehh:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Glad nucky sent Chalky to get at ole boy...I peeped how he slipped some racist shyt in when they were discussing what was missing from Nucky's bytch's play..basically amounted to "play needs some ******s to come c00n it up"...then chalky and his #2 come thru and make him shuck and jive for them :pachaha: :myman: