Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
If you got a complaint about a product why not go to the main place that sells the product. Why go looking for the sells man who sold it to you. He could have took that up with someone at Van A office.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:russ: Gyp just went up 3 notches in my book, dude was doing a Carradine 1920's style. But I don't appreciate him walking around with his canoli out :scusthov: but I guess you gotta give the ladies some too. But yea, Rothstein is getting ready to do some big things, this season. Also, keep an eye out for Steven Root, dude is a damn shadow broker for the bootleggers, he's about to make some power moves himself.
Agreed AR about to show Gyp how to be a boss, Gyp going off like a wild dog will get his whole crew done up.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad nucky sent Chalky to get at ole boy...I peeped how he slipped some racist shyt in when they were discussing what was missing from Nucky's bytch's play..basically amounted to "play needs some ******s to come c00n it up"...then chalky and his #2 come thru and make him shuck and jive for them :pachaha: :myman:

:lolbron::russ: pursley is comedy . I wish we got more of him and chalky and less Margaret

Daps
while i thought the Chalky scene was awesome (much better than that horseshyt in episode 2) i feel like Nucky sent him strictly to get MKW some screen time. I feel like Chalky would tell Nucky to go fukk himself if he told him to go conivnce an actor to dance around in a different play.

yeah, I have to agree with that.

It wasnt needed.

Nah, it was needed.... for entertainment value :russ:

but, I agree it didn't seem realistic.

If you got a complaint about a product why not go to the main place that sells the product. Why go looking for the sells man who sold it to you. He could have took that up with someone at Van A office.

That's what I thought at first, but he did go to the office, and the boss probably told him he had no legal course of action. That's probably when dude started digging into Van Alden's tax returns and realized he had some leverage there.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah, it was needed.... for entertainment value :russ:

but, I agree it didn't seem realistic.

That's what I thought at first, but he did go to the office, and the boss probably told him he had no legal course of action. That's probably when dude started digging into Van Alden's tax returns and realized he had some leverage there.

yeah, that was a good kill. Dude was gonna find out eventually or he was gonna blackmail Van

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I said a few pages back, Van Alden is the GOAT character on this show. That dude is a brilliant actor. Him and Rothstein kill every scene theyre in

Gyp is also totally fan-service at this point. Which isnt a bad thing, but he is single-handedly supplying the adult/HBO content to this show. Everyone else is playing chess and giving cold-stares while hes out there killing innocent people with tire-irons, lighting them on fire, mass murdering, asphyxiating himself and getting into naked gunfights....

The Margaret storyline needs to start going somewhere. Im getting tired of her and Nuckys little sidebroad with the weird mouth

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said a few pages back, Van Alden is the GOAT character on this show. That dude is a brilliant actor. Him and Rothstein kill every scene theyre in

Gyp is also totally fan-service at this point. Which isnt a bad thing, but he is single-handedly supplying the adult/HBO content to this show. Everyone else is playing chess and giving cold-stares while hes out there killing innocent people with tire-irons, lighting them on fire, mass murdering, asphyxiating himself and getting into naked gunfights....

The Margaret storyline needs to start going somewhere. Im getting tired of her and Nuckys little sidebroad with the weird mouth
Billie isn't cute at all she's a average chick why is Nucky simping her ??:what: she's goin to get caught hooking up with someone else Nucky doesn't know how to deal with a independent woman

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd: please let Margaret get killed next episode. LOL@everyone on the show calling out Nucky's simping of the flat chested, simple broad.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm gonna have to agree with the folks that's been complaining about Peg's story line. I've been waiting and waiting for it to lead to something, but it's pointless. It's not entertaining Atleast Gillian's storyline ties with the other character.

good episode though