Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i was ready to flip out it was so fukkin boring... then that Chalky scene happened, and they brought me back... then it was boring as all fukk again... then that Bugsy scene came :gladbron:

still, there's a ton of shyt i just don't give a fukk about and i wish I didn't have to sit through it. There is so much boring shyt they're making me like Gyp, b/c at least I know something will go down when he's on screen.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the taking of Tabor Heights and then murdering a sherriff and stopping Rothstein's and Nucky's booze shipment wasnt him going rogue enough. :heh:

all by himself now, moving in the night..gyp in the cut, thats a scary sight.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

:mjpls:

Gyp already knows it's Rothstein. As I told y'all Rothstein was setting him up. Gyp does not have the brain to play chess with these bosses. They have a history and Gyp thought he could just come in, rob the negga package and resell him the package ? :why:

What an idiot, and he gave up his address just to show the paer carrying kid he's a boss :why:

His death gonna be brutal. Like I said last week, Gyp was gonna get set up.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
And the fact that Masseria is his people too.

But yea, this Margaret shyt is almost painful to watch at this point...and watching Nucky simp is just annoying really.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Mrs Van Alden!!!!!

Ride or die. She could be hiding from the Swedish Mafia.