Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Nucky gotta stop being a rest haven for these hoes though, even margaret called him out on it...on some "oh so you're saving her now too, huh?" shyt...Rothstein really came at his neck about it...: snoop:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Jimmy's mom seriously waiting for him to return, or is she in great denial?

If that young gunner had two gats, he could had off Rosetti easily...Wasted opportunity.

Next week, Harrow the Gawd, and finally Margarette's storyline will give me a reason to care. :ehh:

it's to remove suspicion concerning his whereabouts. not everyone knows that he's dead.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
nucky is such a lil bytch now :pacspit: sittin his ass in theaters watchin homos dance with ol girl... NUCKY, SHE'S A HOE :damn: got my man rothstein tryna clean up HIS fukkin messes smh and what a horrible mistake that was... rosetti had to know it was rothstein that ordered the hit soon as he seen the paperboy layed out and he bout to bring that shyt to his front door :damn: shyt just got real... rosetti bound to pull the mask completely off now on some "escobar season" shyt. anybody can get it... but rothstein's team is bound to be too damn strong. duke carries himself with so much poise and self control but his shyt has been crackin little by little throughout the season and i think once rosetti finally fukks with him directly, we'll see his mask come off too and rosetti is gon whats REALLY good :ufdup:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
nucky is such a lil bytch now :pacspit: sittin his ass in theaters watchin homos dance with ol girl... NUCKY, SHE'S A HOE :damn: got my man rothstein tryna clean up HIS fukkin messes smh and what a horrible mistake that was... rosetti had to know it was rothstein that ordered the hit soon as he seen the paperboy layed out and he bout to bring that shyt to his front door :damn: shyt just got real... rosetti bound to pull the mask completely off now on some "escobar season" shyt. anybody can get it... but rothstein's team is bound to be too damn strong. duke carries himself with so much poise and self control but his shyt has been crackin little by little throughout the season and i think once rosetti finally fukks with him directly, we'll see his mask come off too and rosetti is gon whats REALLY good :ufdup:
Gyp is the dumbest goon i have ever seen, he relaxing with those guys thinking stuff is sweet after he caused AR to lose money and kill 11 of Nuckys crew, he thought there would be no blowback? I mean come on now, Nucky might me simping now, but when money is involved, people will get killed, Gyp being a freak showed me 1 thing, he is not on the bosses level, he is just a goon who made the right moves and it worked for awhile, but now he is going against chess players and he is out of his league. Nucky going put Harrow in the cut and that is a scary thought.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
while i thought the Chalky scene was awesome (much better than that horseshyt in episode 2) i feel like Nucky sent him strictly to get MKW some screen time. I feel like Chalky would tell Nucky to go fukk himself if he told him to go conivnce an actor to dance around in a different play.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
while i thought the Chalky scene was awesome (much better than that horseshyt in episode 2) i feel like Nucky sent him strictly to get MKW some screen time. I feel like Chalky would tell Nucky to go fukk himself if he told him to go conivnce an actor to dance around in a different play.

Yup. That's how I felt about the Chalky storyline in episode 2 as well.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah, I have to agree with that.

It wasnt needed.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:russ: Gyp just went up 3 notches in my book, dude was doing a Carradine 1920's style. But I don't appreciate him walking around with his canoli out :scusthov: but I guess you gotta give the ladies some too. But yea, Rothstein is getting ready to do some big things, this season. Also, keep an eye out for Steven Root, dude is a damn shadow broker for the bootleggers, he's about to make some power moves himself.