Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Habit

Banned
Daps
Yup, I came in to post something similar. I can see Nucky hiring Harrow just off last weeks ep.

Harrow does it for the love, hard to see him dealing with someone like Nucky. You gotta admit, Nucky is damn near heartless. Jimmy and Eli were fed up, and those were the two closest people to him.

I don't really wish Nucky well, but I know how important he is as a supplier to those legendary gangstas.

Daps
Harrow does it for the love, hard to see him dealing with someone like Nucky. You gotta admit, Nucky is damn near heartless. Jimmy and Eli were fed up, and those were the two closest people to him.

I don't really wish Nucky well, but I know how important he is as a supplier to those legendary gangstas.

The love of what? Harrow did it cuz Jimmy was kind to him, and he's good at it. Nuck was kind to him too, so I don't think it's unfathomable that he'd work for Nuck. I don't think it will happen, tho.

And Jimmy and Eli were clearly in the wrong, right?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
A few things

1. I see gyp holding the liquor, calling rothstein like " I got your shyt". Then when they meet he can give to him with a warning. This is free but now this is my route. And then give the speech from the preview "same price, same time, same liquor"

2. That goes to what lucky and the boss was talking about. The Jews have no heart. In other words, they don't care about friends or relationships. It's money and product. Rothstein don't care if he tries to kill nucky, he'll work with him next week if he can help him beat a charge. Then go work with jimmy, then nucky, then gyp. He don't care. Lansky let's the team kill his best friend from decades ago over that. Don't warn him or make an Og call to let him move out of the country. Nothing. While the Italians are all about family and respect first.

3. Owen been fukking up big time. Lets just go in this ep. In bed deciding to answer the call. Having her answer. Sitting there listening. Then on the phone lying. She still laughing and playing right in his ear. Didn't even read the news in the paper. Gets up with Mickey. Now it wasn't his fault Mickey asked him. But then after nucky scolded them all, he starts giving more orders while the boss is looking at him like "nikka u just gonna talk while I'm talking" he never finished up looking for the driver once manny died. Then boss says call me. He tells the boss no Ill just do it myself. Again he was being nice but nucky is on some don't question me type shyt already. Get the kid, then Owen again says "hey if you don't wanna do this" meaning I can kill this kid for you since u didn't know it would be a kid. To nucky he called him soft. Again questioning the boss. Finally after the kid told him everything. The kid turns to Owen and says tell him ain't I good in a tight spot. Owen says yea he will do. Basically telling nucky "I'm cool with this. He's in" nucky was fed up. Then again looks at Owen crazy when Owen pointed the gun at him after. At no point and time did nucky ever say he was letting him live so "why would you assume that"

He was basically telling Owen I make the calls, you don't ever question me, cause you don't know what I'm thinking. I'm the boss and ill tell you what I'm thinking. Period
Fine with most points, but the liquor, where is GYP going to get a connect for it? Is AR going to hook him up?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Gyp character from my perspective is more so of a fan service type character. The writers put him in there to be a source of violent entertainment.

That's my take on it.

:yeshrug:

Habit

Banned
Daps
The love of what? Harrow did it cuz Jimmy was kind to him, and he's good at it. Nuck was kind to him too, so I don't think it's unfathomable that he'd work for Nuck. I don't think it will happen, tho.

And Jimmy and Eli were clearly in the wrong, right?

It was personal for both Jimmy and Eli, aint no right or wrong when it comes to that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Fine with most points, but the liquor, where is GYP going to get a connect for it? Is AR going to hook him up?

didn't he call out that one guy for having a stash in new jersey.. and remus got his own supply.. capone and torrio got a supply.. shyt if nucky gets it from ireland, i don't see why he can't get it from Italy. but who the hell knows.. guess they'll tell us next week when he sits down with rothstein

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Gyp character from my perspective is more so of a fan service type character. The writers put him in there to be a source of violent entertainment.

That's my take on it.

:yeshrug:
I get what youre saying. Gyp is clearly evil and tormented. Its fun to see what hes going to do next or how we will react to a given situation. They introduced him as a megalomaniac in his very first scene.

Its also obvious that hes going to die, but how we get there is the exciting part.

I also doubt that theyll give us anymore insight into his character other than his insecurities towards formal intelligence and that he grew up in a cave lol

Hes kinda like a "Marlo" "Anton Sigur" type personification of evil that shows how morality and honor are no longer compatible with the criminal lifestyle

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
"Anton Sigur"

tumblr_m3wr15TlkZ1rw07qzo1_500.gif

Habit

Banned
Daps
I get what youre saying. Gyp is clearly evil and tormented. Its fun to see what hes going to do next or how we will react to a given situation. They introduced him as a megalomaniac in his very first scene.

Its also obvious that hes going to die, but how we get there is the exciting part.

I also doubt that theyll give us anymore insight into his character other than his insecurities towards formal intelligence and that he grew up in a cave lol

Hes kinda like a "Marlo" "Anton Sigur" type personification of evil that shows how morality and honor are no longer compatible with the criminal lifestyle

Who's gonna kill Rossetti?

He doesn't seem the type to make enemies easily or he would probably be dead by now, wars at that time in a small city like NY was no joke. Check the history. Anyone could get touched, plus Rossetti doesn't have muscle around him besides his asthmatic driver, so I doubt he worries about rivals a lot.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

knuckys a faqqot :pacspit:

rothstein da gawd :win:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Who's gonna kill Rossetti?

He doesn't seem the type to make enemies easily or he would probably be dead by now, wars at that time in a small city like NY was no joke. Check the history. Anyone could get touched, plus Rossetti doesn't have muscle around him besides his asthmatic driver, so I doubt he worries about rivals a lot.

Rosetti doesn't have muscle? Who do you think all those guys with guns were in the "I have a gun... you got a gun" scene were? He forced Nuck to lean back...TWICE...clearly he has muscle.

And cats argued for like ten pages about how easily Gyp makes enemies... too easy for some to believe...

Habit

Banned
Daps
Rosetti doesn't have muscle? Who do you think all those guys with guns were in the "I have a gun... you got a gun" scene were? He forced Nuck to lean back...TWICE...clearly he has muscle.

And cats argued for like ten pages about how easily Gyp makes enemies... too easy for some to believe...

Of course he has soldiers. Gyp doesn't walk around with his muscle, though. They wasn't in the diner with him.

You really believe Gyp has enemies like that, he seems very reasonable. Nucky has been unlikable since day 1.

Rothstein is schooling Nucky, telling Nucky he is being cavalier and taking this thing for a game.

First Harry Daugherty wants to distance himself, then Nucky makes the same move. He still using political maneuvers in the criminal world, Nucky gonna have a lot more blood on his hands.