Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Habit

Banned
Daps

Most of the cast is A class actors(or so they show it). This is why its hard NOT to put this show above the others. I mean there are so many damn actors in here who play they role to a T. Yea Breaking Bad has its great storyline and moments,and yea Homeland is another fukking great show that doesnt drag on its great storyline and action,but Boardwalk has all that plus tons of actors who are just flat out :wow: in playing their roles.

So true, I love shows that can include multiple story lines like its nothing, they cut from that Sopranos and Wire cloth.

Right now the best shows out are Mad Men, Dexter, Homeland, and Boardwalk Empire.

Daps
As I said I have read no proof to what your saying. I have never read him being an underling.If anything He saved Lankys life many times before they stepped into the underworld

Dog, Meyer is credited with unifying the Jews... part of that effort was recruiting Bugsy. Saving Meyer's life wouldn't automatically put him on equal footing.

from his wiki:
During adolescence, Siegel befriended Meyer Lansky, who was forming a small mob whose activities expanded to gambling and car theft. Lansky, who had already had a run-in with a young Salvatore Lucania, saw that the Jewish boys of his Brooklyn neighborhood needed to organize in the same manner as the Italians and Irish. The first person he recruited for his gang was Ben Siegel.[3]

source:Gribben, Mark. "The Sociopath". Crime Library.

Wiki isn't the greatest source, in general, but for popular nuggets it's pretty good as the masses won't let grave inaccuracies go uncorrected.... plus the source is listed.

Meyer recruited him to unify/organize the Jews. They didn't start as equals. ( which is common sense considering the age difference.)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog, Meyer is credited with unifying the Jews... part of that effort was recruiting Bugsy. Saving Meyer's life wouldn't automatically put him on equal footing.

from his wiki:
During adolescence, Siegel befriended Meyer Lansky, who was forming a small mob whose activities expanded to gambling and car theft. Lansky, who had already had a run-in with a young Salvatore Lucania, saw that the Jewish boys of his Brooklyn neighborhood needed to organize in the same manner as the Italians and Irish. The first person he recruited for his gang was Ben Siegel.[3]

source:Gribben, Mark. "The Sociopath". Crime Library.

Even by your source I dont seem him as a lacky

Wiki isn't the greatest source, in general, but for popular nuggets it's pretty good as the masses won't let grave inaccuracies go uncorrected.... plus the source is listed.

Meyer recruited him to unify/organize the Jews. They didn't start as equals. ( which is common sense considering the age difference.)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So true, I love shows that can include multiple story lines like its nothing, they cut from that Sopranos and Wire cloth.

Right now the best shows out are Mad Men, Dexter, Homeland, and Boardwalk Empire.

I dont see Boss on there. If we are talking right now it goes Boardwalk then Boss

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
2 things:

1. I knew that kid was dead as soon as he lied to Nucky.

2. I guarantee Owen is watching his back for now on after seeing Nucky kill that kid. He had the :merchant: face when shyt went down. Probably wondering what will happen to him once Nucky finds out about the affair.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
2 things:

1. I knew that kid was dead as soon as he lied to Nucky.

2. I guarantee Owen is watching his back for now on after seeing Nucky kill that kid. He had the :merchant: face when shyt went down. Probably wondering what will happen to him once Nucky finds out about the affair.

Nah. Owen will survive. He will find out about the doctor and snitch to Nucky to save himself. That doctor is dead if you ask me. :leostare:

Owen had so many things going through his mind when that shot went off. Owen thought Nuck was gonna blast him too :ohlawd:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season's been alright, not as good as last season though imo, it's missing something.

I was glad that kid got murked, he was too smug and annoying for having no power.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season's been alright, not as good as last season though imo, it's missing something.

I was glad that kid got murked, he was too smug and annoying for having no power.

I liked the kid but I saw where they were going with him . Nucky was slipping till he caught him lying and realized he might be getting seen as soft by owen and them. But on the other hand simping isnt a good look and Rothstein knows Nucky is open off her

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Daps
i dunno why this scene makes me :to: but it does

I think its because a lot of people can relate..either as the role of the little boy or as the father trying to school his kid to stand up for himself. Plus the little kid breaking down looked so real..didnt even seem like it was just scene out of a movie/tv show. Powerful shyt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scenes between him and his son or even when he would talk to Jimmy about him display more heart than anything else on TV. Genuinely emotional stuff.

May be my favorite scene from the first season. Capone grew up after that.

The next time we see Capone he's got on the fedora with the :jawalrus:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIN8RaJARL4&feature=related"]Boardwalk Empire - Best moment - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i dunno if rothstein would wanna deal with gyp though. i mean, he screwed him over twice on the liquor deliveries and arnold doesn't seem like a dude that'd want to directly deal with some unbalanced hothead.

plus nuck is the one that's bringing all the liquor in isn't he? where's gyp gonna get his supply?