Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
rothstein gon fukk with gyp for now but he gon find out for himself what my nikka gyp the goon rosetti is really about :birdman:

eventually he gonna go back to nucky like " :leostare: we had a good thing didnt we? "

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
i dunno if rothstein would wanna deal with gyp though. i mean, he screwed him over twice on the liquor deliveries and arnold doesn't seem like a dude that'd want to directly deal with some unbalanced hothead.

plus nuck is the one that's bringing all the liquor in isn't he? where's gyp gonna get his supply?

Gyp didn't really screw with Rothstein as much as he screwed with Nucky.

if a nikka owes me money and I'm expecting it today, but that nikka tells me that he got robbed and doesn't have my money, I don't give a fukk about who robbed him, I just want my fukking money

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gyp didn't really screw with Rothstein as much as he screwed with Nucky.

if a nikka owes me money and I'm expecting it today, but that nikka tells me that he got robbed and doesn't have my money, I don't give a fukk about who robbed him, I just want my fukking money

yeah, i hear that. but gyp knew where it was going and who it was for. rothstein's gonna know who was blocking his liquor from coming in. sure, it's definitely on nucky but gyp's knee-deep in it too...and i don't know if rothstein would give him a pass on it, let alone partner up with him. in the end, i doubt nuck and arnold are gonna let some crazy fukk ruin a good thing between new york and atlantic city.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
A few things

1. I see gyp holding the liquor, calling rothstein like " I got your shyt". Then when they meet he can give to him with a warning. This is free but now this is my route. And then give the speech from the preview "same price, same time, same liquor"

2. That goes to what lucky and the boss was talking about. The Jews have no heart. In other words, they don't care about friends or relationships. It's money and product. Rothstein don't care if he tries to kill nucky, he'll work with him next week if he can help him beat a charge. Then go work with jimmy, then nucky, then gyp. He don't care. Lansky let's the team kill his best friend from decades ago over that. Don't warn him or make an Og call to let him move out of the country. Nothing. While the Italians are all about family and respect first.

3. Owen been fukking up big time. Lets just go in this ep. In bed deciding to answer the call. Having her answer. Sitting there listening. Then on the phone lying. She still laughing and playing right in his ear. Didn't even read the news in the paper. Gets up with Mickey. Now it wasn't his fault Mickey asked him. But then after nucky scolded them all, he starts giving more orders while the boss is looking at him like "nikka u just gonna talk while I'm talking" he never finished up looking for the driver once manny died. Then boss says call me. He tells the boss no Ill just do it myself. Again he was being nice but nucky is on some don't question me type shyt already. Get the kid, then Owen again says "hey if you don't wanna do this" meaning I can kill this kid for you since u didn't know it would be a kid. To nucky he called him soft. Again questioning the boss. Finally after the kid told him everything. The kid turns to Owen and says tell him ain't I good in a tight spot. Owen says yea he will do. Basically telling nucky "I'm cool with this. He's in" nucky was fed up. Then again looks at Owen crazy when Owen pointed the gun at him after. At no point and time did nucky ever say he was letting him live so "why would you assume that"

He was basically telling Owen I make the calls, you don't ever question me, cause you don't know what I'm thinking. I'm the boss and ill tell you what I'm thinking. Period

Daps
2. That goes to what lucky and the boss was talking about. The Jews have no heart. In other words, they don't care about friends or relationships. It's money and product. Rothstein don't care if he tries to kill nucky, he'll work with him next week if he can help him beat a charge. Then go work with jimmy, then nucky, then gyp. He don't care. Lansky let's the team kill his best friend from decades ago over that. Don't warn him or make an Og call to let him move out of the country. Nothing. While the Italians are all about family and respect first.

They be all about respect when it comes to family and other Italians, but they're just as "disrespectful" when comes to dealing with others as Rothstein and Nuck are.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Margaret is boring me. I'm just not into her story. She needs to get killed off.
Ya shes terrible. I mean shes cute, but that "accent" is :facepalm:

I like that her story is tackling the Catholic church and feminism tho. In terms of giving the show a broader (see what I did there) appeal, she gives the show a bit more critical and commercial appeal so I can see why they still use her

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Owen been fukking up big time. Lets just go in this ep. In bed deciding to answer the call. Having her answer. Sitting there listening. Then on the phone lying. She still laughing and playing right in his ear. Didn't even read the news in the paper. Gets up with Mickey. Now it wasn't his fault Mickey asked him. But then after nucky scolded them all, he starts giving more orders while the boss is looking at him like "nikka u just gonna talk while I'm talking" he never finished up looking for the driver once manny died. Then boss says call me. He tells the boss no Ill just do it myself. Again he was being nice but nucky is on some don't question me type shyt already. Get the kid, then Owen again says "hey if you don't wanna do this" meaning I can kill this kid for you since u didn't know it would be a kid. To nucky he called him soft. Again questioning the boss. Finally after the kid told him everything. The kid turns to Owen and says tell him ain't I good in a tight spot. Owen says yea he will do. Basically telling nucky "I'm cool with this. He's in" nucky was fed up. Then again looks at Owen crazy when Owen pointed the gun at him after. At no point and time did nucky ever say he was letting him live so "why would you assume that"

He was basically telling Owen I make the calls, you don't ever question me, cause you don't know what I'm thinking. I'm the boss and ill tell you what I'm thinking. Period
Great analysis. Yea Owen aint shyt.

I knew it the second he was introduced, like who is this smug piece of shyt?! :beli:

I think having Harrow off him would be a nice touch, as well as having Eli off Doyle

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You can tell the time spent in the clink has made Eli a lot wiser. I think the dude is seeing the game in a different light, and if Doyle weren't such a buffoon, would have saved Nucky thousands in lost liquor and manpower.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Nucky got Owen to admit that it was only money that made him loyal, which suggests that more money could buy his loyalty for someone else and that Nucky has no reason to trust him. I wonder how this will play out in future episodes

Also, Capone killing the guy who dissed Jake Guzik is based on a true story.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Nucky got Owen to admit that it was only money that made him loyal, which suggests that more money could buy his loyalty for someone else and that Nucky has no reason to trust him. I wonder how this will play out in future episodes

Also, Capone killing the guy who dissed Jake Guzik is based on a true story.

Capone should be the star Breh :leon: and Owen was a plot device to get the liquor hookup he's solider material. A good lieutenant can handle stuff without the boss and know what lines he can cross and not cross i.e. assuming Nucky not killing the kid, not knowing what to do with rosetti ,not tracking down Roland

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Also, what I like the most about this show (and Breaking Bad) is how articulate it is. The small details and stuff, makes me feel for one hour I'm in the 1920s. I like the small things like the conversation with the Italian man and Luciano, Rothstein calm and collective but a boss demeanor, Nucky and Owen talking in the cellar, etc.
I've been trying to say this to all of my nigs. This sh*t along with Mad Men and Breaking Bad are on another level. The attention to detail is unmatched.

So many n*ggas try and tell me the best show out right now is Suits :beli:

Easily the best episode this season though. I feel like this season has been great so far and we've seen hardly any Harrow or Chalky. Margaret is very annoying but that's obviously the desired effect so I ain't mad at it.

Lucky getting strongarmed with the heroin though. I always thought that n*gga was ice cold, seemed a lil vulnerable there.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been trying to say this to all of my nigs. This sh*t along with Mad Men and Breaking Bad are on another level. The attention to detail is unmatched.

So many n*ggas try and tell me the best show out right now is Suits :beli:

Easily the best episode this season though. I feel like this season has been great so far and we've seen hardly any Harrow or Chalky. Margaret is very annoying but that's obviously the desired effect so I ain't mad at it.

Lucky getting strongarmed with the heroin though. I always thought that n*gga was ice cold, seemed a lil vulnerable there.

Suits is piff breh. It's not the best out, but it's pretty dope.