Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rosetti doesn't have muscle? Who do you think all those guys with guns were in the "I have a gun... you got a gun" scene were? He forced Nuck to lean back...TWICE...clearly he has muscle.

And cats argued for like ten pages about how easily Gyp makes enemies... too easy for some to believe...

:what: lol the guy killed a motorist for nothing first time we see him and then insults a whole table of bosses :aicmon: that's definitely enemy causing behavior .
They also must know he's psycho cause Nucky asked him bout the motorist from seeing The paper meaning he's the type of guy to randomly snap , he's clearly a plot device though cause his behavior isn't profitable

I bet if Rothstein didn't know why Nucky was fukking up he'd help him. The biggest problem im having with Nucky is why give gyp anything ? It makes him look weak And is something a half a gangster would don

Habit

Banned
Daps
A deal Gyp agreed to.

I don't see why you think Gyp respects anything and acts differently when in NY, cuz they haven't shown that, (he chewed out some NY heavyweights in Nuck's basement), but whatever :yeshrug:

Nuck's likeability to other characters depends on what he's doing for them at that moment...the nature of the business he's in.

Nuck's likeability to the audience is all personal opinion. I've seen many complain about him, but there's also those who like him...including me (outside of his ridiculous simping nature :scusthov:)

I can only assume that an outburst is not the same thing as jerking gangstas over product or money. This is what I mean when I say Gyp doesn't fukk with other gangstas when it comes to doing business. That's why I don't think Gyp makes enemies everywhere he goes, that doesn't mean he is polite all the time.

He took the free liquor, but Gyp said "what about next month?" I may be wrong, but Gyp seems like the type of dude who would have can back next month on the same b.s. after all the liquor was done.

He's likability is the root of a lot of his problems, but it also makes for great tv. :yes:

Daps
I can only assume that an outburst is not the same thing as jerking gangstas over product or money. This is what I mean when I say Gyp doesn't fukk with other gangstas when it comes to doing business. That's why I don't think Gyp makes enemies everywhere he goes, that doesn't mean he is polite all the time.

He took the free liquor, but Gyp said "what about next month?" I may be wrong, but Gyp seems like the type of dude who would have can back next month on the same b.s. after all the liquor was done.

He said "what about next month?" and Nuck said "you're your own"...then he agreed to the terms, they had a nice time in AC, and he was OK going back to NY until Owen told him good luck.

On the one hand you admit he's the type of guy who reneges on deals, yet for some reason you think he's an upstanding gentleman in NYC...I just don't get that reasoning :ld:

Habit

Banned
Daps
He said "what about next month?" and Nuck said "you're your own"...then he agreed to the terms, they had a nice time in AC, and he was OK going back to NY until Owen told him good luck.

On the one hand you admit he's the type of guy who reneges on deals, yet for some reason you think he's an upstanding gentleman in NYC...I just don't get that reasoning :ld:

I never said Gyp was upstanding or a gentleman, he's a gangsta in every sense of the word. I just don't think he infringes on other people's right, or he would have been dead by now. Gyp is a bully, so he doesn't have any problem jerking weak people.