Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rossetti was plotting boat routes for the liquor to NYC :leon: Rothstein and lucky teaming up with gyp damn. And he only killed Roland cause he tried to pull a fast one on him and Nucky can't look weak

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why Nucky questions his loyalty and never truly trusts him. Even when he asks him this episode to say why he rides for him at all, Nuck listens to both his answers like :childplease:

Exactly and Owen says cause You pay me . You never trust people that can be bought, that being said Owen isn't the best second in command he's more a foot solider , like someone said he's mostly muscle but needs to be more clever see how Eli peeped the ambush ? Owen wouldn't know it he's out of his element . Jimmy and Harrow would have gyp bodied already

Habit

Banned
Daps
Nucky just has no muscle. I guess he's gonna have to go to Chucky:myman:

How an out of towner like Gyp got Nucky taking back roads?

Eli had the drop on them, but Nucky castrated him. Nucky likes to castrates people, this works in politics but does not work in the underworld. He better hire some help, cause he only keeps weak people around him because he's insecure.

Nucky can't have Chalky start killing white folks, you get the KKK and the white people lynching every single man, woman, and child. That's not gonna fly in 1920s America.

Daps
Exactly and Owen says cause You pay me . You never trust people that can be bought, that being said Owen isn't the best second in command he's more a foot solider , like someone said he's mostly muscle but needs to be more clever see how Eli peeped the ambush ? Owen wouldn't know it he's out of his element . Jimmy and Harrow would have gyp bodied already

Jimmy was on Capone's level of trill... too bad he had a fukked up life plus fukked up parents and let them get in his ear :to:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I predict Gyp's death scene is going to be epic. :ahh:

Wouldn't mind seeing him going out like Denzel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncptk5jBdrw&feature=player_detailpage#t=73s]Training Day (Alonzo gets killed) - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That kind of bothers me.
I looked it up and it sounds like Bugsy and Lansky were really tight even before Lucky came around.

Bugsy also came to Lansky's rescue many times during their partnership.

Right here Bugsy looks like and treated like a lackey. Maybe he'll come through big time when it's time to go against Masseria...

Agreed. Dont know if they have a personal feeling against Benny but its whatever

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why people are bothered by this, or swear it's not how it really went down.

The show does show that Bugsy is Lansky's boy, so I think it does depict that they were tight before Meyer linked with Lucky ...Bugsy's a kid compared to Lucky....why don't folks think he earned his stripes first?

Well according to real life thats not how he was. He was to hot headed to be treated like he is portrayed in the show

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
sooo we see charlie and rothstein making a deal with gyp? how is nucky gonna get cool with rothstein again? Guess I can see gyp pissing rothstein off or rothstein sees how dumb gyp is and he bad for business so he goes back to nucky? harlow gonna take out gyp for sure

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Well according to real life thats not how he was. He was to hot headed to be treated like he is portrayed in the show

:dwillhuh: do ya not see bugsy flippin out on them nikkas for treating him like a lil nikka? and it looks like next week hes going to pop somebody else, im pretty sure were going to see him evolve into what he became

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: do ya not see bugsy flippin out on them nikkas for treating him like a lil nikka? and it looks like next week hes going to pop somebody else, im pretty sure were going to see him evolve into what he became

I see a child throwing a tantrum. They cant show how he"became" because he came up with Lansky for the most part.

Habit

Banned
Daps
sooo we see charlie and rothstein making a deal with gyp? how is nucky gonna get cool with rothstein again? Guess I can see gyp pissing rothstein off or rothstein sees how dumb gyp is and he bad for business so he goes back to nucky? harlow gonna take out gyp for sure

Nucky is too stupid to get Harrow to do it, he still got Doyle running his operations. :bryan:

First day Jimmy met Harrow, he took Harrow in as his right hand.

Rothstein just needs a supplier, Gyp is that dude. What does he care Nucky and Gyp got problems. Its just business.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they show him as a hot head. he was Lansky's underling at first, don't see what's wrong with this portrayal.

As I said I have read no proof to what your saying. I have never read him being an underling.If anything He saved Lankys life many times before they stepped into the underworld