Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Habit

Banned
Daps
Best one yet..Capone stole the show.

Eli tried brehs, he tried..

Nucky murking that young kid, but once he gave him that cigarette and turned his back I knew it was a wrap for him :whoo:

Capone trying to teach his little boy how to box was :to:

Capone, Eli, and Gyp have been golden this season.

Luciano's story line was really good this episode, especially as he starting to get more active with his crew. They let Capone's story line get a pretty huge lead on Luciano's story line.

:smh: @ Nucky trying to intimidate Owen, and treating everyone like his son, even his brother. If we compare the 4 crews, Torrio got Capone, Rothstein got Murder Inc (Lanksy, Luciano, Bugsy), Gyp got Gyp, and Nucky got Doyle and Owen. Nucky still doesn't get it, and gonna suffer a lot more loses.

Daps
Capone, Eli, and Gyp have been golden this season.

Luciano's storyline was really good this episode, especially as he starting to get more active with his crew. They let Capone get a pretty huge lead on Luciano.

:smh: @ Nucky trying to intimidate Owen, and treating everyone like his son, even his brother. If we compare the 4 crews, Torrio got Capone, Rothstein got Murder Inc (Lanksy, Luciano, Bugsy), Gyp got Gyp, and Nucky got Doyle and Owen. Nucky still doesn't get it, and gonna suffer a lot more loses.

Eli deserves his treatment.... he tried to kill him :beli:

But then, Mickey tried to do that... twice, so why is Nucky still cool with him? :mindblown:

Nucky does have to shore up his crew. Checking Owen is wasted energy and he shot himself in the foot with that whole effort. Roland's killed, his (and Waxy's) booze are seized and Nuck doesn't lose a gang of soldiers if he isn't such an insecure leader who felt like checking a guy in Owen who knew his place and was good in it.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

But then, Mickey tried to do that... twice, so why is Nucky still cool with him? :mindblown:

Nucky does have to shore up his crew. Checking Owen is wasted energy and he shot himself in the foot with that whole effort. Roland's killed, his (and Waxy's) booze are seized and Nuck doesn't lose a gang of soldiers if he isn't such an insecure leader who felt like checking a guy in Owen who knew his place and was good in it.

No, Owen did not know his place. Dude was telling his gf to tell Nucky he's not in. He was always trynna sound smart and come sideways with his comments. He smashed Nucky's wife.

That's not a soldier who knows his place. That's a soldier fighting for the camp feeding him. Owen is not even a soldier. He is an opportunist. Stop it :aicmon:

Habit

Banned
Daps

I'm not saying Eli doesn't deserve it, but Eli is the best man he got. Also, Nucky said many times he doesn't take things personal. Owen hasn't shown me anything to be give him any credit. Gyp backed him down twice. He might be tough and won't hesitate to kill, but you can't be all muscle, you gotta have some brains too.

Daps
No, Owen did not know his place. Dude was telling his gf to tell Nucky he's not in. He was always trynna sound smart and come sideways with his comments. He smashed Nucky's wife.

That's not a soldier who knows his place. That's a soldier fighting for the camp feeding him. Owen is not even a soldier. He is an opportunist. Stop it :aicmon:

A guy wanting to continue fukking instead of going to work means he doesn't know his place? :what:

Owen has no desire to be the boss. He knows he's not the boss. He's the head muscle though, and acts accordingly.

Smashing his wife was foul, but still doesn't indicate he doesn't know his place. You think Nuck's display is gonna sway Owen to jump up outta p*ssy any quicker whenever Nuck calls? You think Nucky's charade is gonna make him turn down Margaret if she flaunts it again? :usure:

Nah, cuz Nuck's goal wasn't any of that.... his goal was to show Owen who's boss. Something Owen already knew.

And he's def a soldier, the only real soldier Nuck has. He won't go all Jimmy on him, either.

Daps
I'm not saying Eli doesn't deserve it, but Eli is the best man he got. Also, Nucky said many times he doesn't take things personal. Owen hasn't shown me anything to be give him any credit. Gyp backed him down twice. He might be tough and won't hesitate to kill, but you can't be all muscle, you gotta have some brains too.

That's true.... maybe it's cuz Eli's his brother that he's taking that personal. Cuz from Doyle to AR, to even Torrio, he doesn't take much of anything personal.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
A guy wanting to continue fukking instead of going to work means he doesn't know his place? :what:

Owen has no desire to be the boss. He knows he's not the boss. He's the head muscle though, and acts accordingly.

Smashing his wife was foul, but still doesn't indicate he doesn't know his place. You think Nuck's display is gonna sway Owen to jump up outta p*ssy any quicker whenever Nuck calls? You think Nucky's charade is gonna make him turn down Margaret if she flaunts it again? :usure:

Nah, cuz Nuck's goal wasn't any of that.... his goal was to show Owen who's boss. Something Owen already knew.

And he's def a soldier, the only real soldier Nuck has. He won't go all Jimmy on him, either.

you don't get it.

If you know your place, you don't go close to your boss's wife, let alone smash her. Owen was making some comments and he let everyone know he was the boss. That's why Doyle went to him after Nucky said how they getting the booze to Rothstein.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I didn't mind Margaret during the first two seasons, in fact I kinda liked her character :ehh:

But now I literally hit FF every time her scenes come up:yawn:

Habit

Banned
Daps
you don't get it.

If you know your place, you don't go close to your boss's wife, let alone smash her. Owen was making some comments and he let everyone know he was the boss. That's why Doyle went to him after Nucky said how they getting the booze to Rothstein.

Owen has no respect, he should not be Nucky's lieutenant or rank so high in any organization.

Nucky is barely a boss himself, though. Nucky needs to get out the game. That's why Doyle asked Owen. Crazy, because Owen barely knows the game himself, Owen is from Ireland. I'm glad Nucky is getting his card pulled, he not fit for the grind.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Owen has no respect, he should not be Nucky's lieutenant or rank so high in any organization.

Nucky is barely a boss himself, though. Nucky needs to get out the game. That's why Doyle asked Owen. Crazy, because Owen barely knows the game himself, Owen is from Ireland. I'm glad Nucky is getting his card pulled, he not fit for the grind.

Nucky just has no muscle. I guess he's gonna have to go to Chucky:myman:

Daps
you don't get it.

Smashing his wife was disrespectful, but has nothing to do with Owen knowing his place. He knows he's getting at the boss's wife, he doesn't think he should be the boss.

Doyle was the confused one in that situation, not Owen. Doyle was the one who needed checking, yet Nuck chose to spend his time checking Owen....How'd that work out?

Both Owen and Doyle were given orders they didn't agree with ( Doyle was told to take the back roads, Owen was told to hold Roland and call Nuck)... Owen obeyed, Doyle did not. Nucky checked the wrong person. Doyle's the one who's questioning Nuck's authority, Doyle's the one who fancies himself a bigger gangster than he is (see: pretending to be Manny's killer).... Owen knows his role, and doesn't stray from it.

edit: And Doyle turning to Owen also signified the absentee boss Nuck was becoming. He had relied on others for the day to day and people were forgetting who's boss (see: when he mixes up the delivery day with AR, and he dismisses it as "I got people who handle the details")

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

plus Nucky looks at Owen like :ufdup: after he took him to Ireland and Owen sold his mentor out because he wouldn't exchange his booze for guns for Nucky last season.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I think the writers are planting the seeds for Nuck finding out that Owen fukked his bytch with this little 'conflict' thing.

Edit: Glad they brought Katie's little tight ass back. :steviej:

Daps
plus Nucky looks at Owen like :ufdup: after he took him to Ireland and Owen sold his mentor out because he wouldn't exchange his booze for guns for Nucky last season.

That's why Nucky questions his loyalty and never truly trusts him. Even when he asks him this episode to say why he rides for him at all, Nuck listens to both his answers like :childplease:

ridge

Daps
I think the writers are planting the seeds for Nuck finding out that Owen fukked his bytch with this little 'conflict' thing.

Edit: Glad they brought Katie's little tight ass back. :steviej:

:comeon: you must be white, friend