Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or are basically all the women on the show good looking? The girl Katie with Owen in the beginning, Jimmy's girl, Van Alden's girl, Gillian, even Margaret has a cute face.

Also, what I like the most about this show (and Breaking Bad) is how articulate it is. The small details and stuff, makes me feel for one hour I'm in the 1920s. I like the small things like the conversation with the Italian man and Luciano, Rothstein calm and collective but a boss demeanor, Nucky and Owen talking in the cellar, etc.

Lastly, we forget to give props to Buscemi who does a great job as Nucky. Always enjoyed his sarcastic remarks like when they guy tells him the door doesn't open and he says "Thanks I didn't notice".

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rowland fukked it all up when he got caught lying about his age and smoking squares :ufdup: ...went from reminding Nucky of a childhood Jimmy that he raised, to the backstabbing adult Jimmy that turned on him and had to kill

Great observation. Didn't even think that. I was like he might just hire him after all, he has the charm. But when I realized he lied about the age and cigarettes I'm like he f'ed up.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Araña;1755692 said:
:wow:

Those scenes with Capone and his son :wow: :sadcam::to:

:russ: at margaret seeing the article about the woman's plane crashing , she gonna fukk that doctor is obvious :pacspit:

shyt is about to hit the fan

Irish women are afraid of men and let themselves getting handled by strong men IRL too. That doctor gonna smash and he might end up losing his life. That's when Owen might just quit on some :leon::wtf::bow::sad:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Irish women are afraid of men and let themselves getting handled by strong men IRL too. That doctor gonna smash and he might end up losing his life. That's when Owen might just quit on some :leon::wtf::bow::sad:

that reminds me when tony soprano whipped dudes ass for smashing his crazy ex that he hated :russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Naw gangsta shyt was long before Lucky. Look up the black hand, the five points, and other pre 20's shyt. Matter of fact, it was luciano who made the shyt organize and more corporate.

I thought they stole the shyt the first time? They just emptied the gas and made them turn around?

Its obvious from the show that Lansky was the brains behind Lucky. Since he wasnt Italian, he had to play the background and let Lucky shine. I've seen other depictions that conveyed this.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
yall notice how Capone took his anger out the dude for his son as well?

"u gonna hit someone who cant defend themselves" (or something like that)

there were parallels in that storyline

so dope :wow:

This. I told my associate that there was a message there. Capone was busting the fat mans' chops being a bully with words. Then he gets home and see his son who is def has gotten beaten up by a bully and then when capone's fat associate came the next day all bruised up,he dipped the fukk out and killed that dude with his bare hands all in the name of his son.

Me being a father of a 4 year old,that whole story line with capone hit home. I'd have that exact rage in me had my son came home with bruises. Then the ending where he's showing his love for his son like "yea dont worry daddy got you" almost had me like :to:

Habit

Banned
Daps
Capone da gawd. Doyle needs to die horribly. I dont get how Gyp hasn't been squased yet. Dude is in some random small town jacking liquor from rothstein. How hasn't a hit squad rained down yet? Otherwise, look like all out war is about to break out in Chi, Ny and AC

Its not Rothstein's problem. Nucky and Rothstein are not allies or partners, they just do business together. If Nucky wants Rothstein to handle Gyp, Nucky is gonna have to pay him. Nucky better either get Rothstein his product or his money.

The reason Gyp is doing what he does, because Doyle and Owen are the top lieutenants in Nucky's organization. :rudy: Who else does Nucky have that can go to war? Chalky's crew can put in some work, but they would lynch the whole town if black folks start killing white folks in 1920s America.

I predict Nucky gets mad, kills another unarmed person, and continues being a prick to his brother. Nucky don't have it in him.

Daps
Best one yet..Capone stole the show.

Eli tried brehs, he tried..

Nucky murking that young kid, but once he gave him that cigarette and turned his back I knew it was a wrap for him :whoo:

Capone trying to teach his little boy how to box was :to:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hit Me Tough Guy - YouTube

damn dude is a great actor

Most of the cast is A class actors(or so they show it). This is why its hard NOT to put this show above the others. I mean there are so many damn actors in here who play they role to a T. Yea Breaking Bad has its great storyline and moments,and yea Homeland is another fukking great show that doesnt drag on its great storyline and action,but Boardwalk has all that plus tons of actors who are just flat out :wow: in playing their roles.