Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This part makes no sense, yeah. He's got ten or twelve guys just hanging around making life difficult for two of the most powerful crime figures in the region and no one's dealt with it? Too much of a stretch.

Not really a stretch. Remember the gangsta shyt started with the young boys lucky and them. We still witnessing the transition. Thats why Nucky crosses over to business with full gangsters and Rothstein doesnt

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
One: Rosetti is kliqd the fukk up. He has the police on his side and controls that entire area.
Two: it's not as easy as sending out a "hit squad" to take out a whole crew of dudes, especially when they routinely have the drop on you.
Three: this is the first time he actually stole liquor from anybody. The first time, he just delayed the shipment. I'm sure things will heat up in the next episode/s

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i thought the cops were gonna merk Rosetti though :ohhh:

who was the sheriff talking about getting revenge on? :ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i thought the cops were gonna merk Rosetti though :ohh:

who was the sheriff talking about getting revenge on? :ohh:

The Sheriff had already broke bread with Rosetti when he was talking to Doyle and Eli. It was a setup from the jump.

Doyle is just a dumbass and didn't do what he was told and ended up getting his people killed and their liquor jacked.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The Sheriff had already broke bread with Rosetti when he was talking to Doyle and Eli. It was a setup from the jump.

Doyle is just a dumbass and didn't do what he was told and ended up getting his people killed and their liquor jacked.

:ohhh:

I get it now.

Gotta re watch this episode. so piff and little action.

we need an action-packed episode next though :noah:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You need you some fukking action man!?You want Nucky to be jumping off a building yelling yippie ki yay motherfukker onto a moving train.Whatabout Capone fighting a dude in the air on top of a old bi-plane..WE NEED US SOME ACTION!!

:umad:

nah but just more killings or shoot outs.

episode 2 and 3 were BORING as fukk.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not really a stretch. Remember the gangsta shyt started with the young boys lucky and them. We still witnessing the transition. Thats why Nucky crosses over to business with full gangsters and Rothstein doesnt

Naw gangsta shyt was long before Lucky. Look up the black hand, the five points, and other pre 20's shyt. Matter of fact, it was luciano who made the shyt organize and more corporate.

One: Rosetti is kliqd the fukk up. He has the police on his side and controls that entire area.
Two: it's not as easy as sending out a "hit squad" to take out a whole crew of dudes, especially when they routinely have the drop on you.
Three: this is the first time he actually stole liquor from anybody. The first time, he just delayed the shipment. I'm sure things will heat up in the next episode/s

I thought they stole the shyt the first time? They just emptied the gas and made them turn around?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:wow:

Those scenes with Capone and his son :wow: :sadcam::to:

:russ: at margaret seeing the article about the woman's plane crashing , she gonna fukk that doctor is obvious :pacspit:

shyt is about to hit the fan

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naw gangsta shyt was long before Lucky. Look up the black hand, the five points, and other pre 20's shyt. Matter of fact, it was luciano who made the shyt organize and more corporate.

I thought they stole the shyt the first time? They just emptied the gas and made them turn around?

whered you read about it?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I remember reading when capone still lived in brooklyn he killed a guy with one punch or something crazy he had sylphllis made him crazy