Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if you thought that episode was weaker than episode 2, you need to see a doctor and im not even busting chops, your head is fukked.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one talking about how fukkin hilarious Rothstein's face and general demeanor were at the onset of his call to Mickey Doyle?

Mr. Doyle, why am I talking to you? But why am I calling you? Why is that even occurring?:russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
No one talking about how fukkin hilarious Rothstein's face and general demeanor were at the onset of his call to Mickey Doyle?

Rothstein Calls Mickey (Boardwalk Empire) - YouTube

Mr. Doyle, why am I talking to you? But why am I calling you? Why is that even occurring?:russ:

I was dying during that. I have to give credit to the guy that plays Mickey Doyle. Dude does his job; easily the biggest douche on the show.

By the way, calling this now:

Harrow's gonna get Rosetti. Nucky's gonna fight fire with fire and get someone that's just as (if not more) ruthless than Gyp.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Love the season so far....best start out of any of them. They're keeping the focus on the gangsters. Gotta respect a show that knows what the audience wants. Margaret's storyline wack as fukk but u can't have it all. Luciano, Capone, Rosetti, everything else is piff :whew:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nucky killing me with the smartass one liners this ep.

"did he buy your mother a turkey too?"

"go buy a personality"

:russ:

Capone needs more screen time. He's great.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
False. Not in real life.

That kind of bothers me.
I looked it up and it sounds like Bugsy and Lansky were really tight even before Lucky came around.

Bugsy also came to Lansky's rescue many times during their partnership.

Right here Bugsy looks like and treated like a lackey. Maybe he'll come through big time when it's time to go against Masseria...

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Well at this point Siegel was just Lansky's little homie. And no matter what anyone tells you, the Jews were always junior partners to the Italians.

Funny coincidence: Meyer Lansky's daughter recently published a book about him and according to her the main reason Bugsy got it was because he showed up late to an important meeting and when Luciano began scolding him, Bugsy told him to go fukk himself.

Daps
That kind of bothers me.
I looked it up and it sounds like Bugsy and Lansky were really tight even before Lucky came around.

Bugsy also came to Lansky's rescue many times during their partnership.

Right here Bugsy looks like and treated like a lackey. Maybe he'll come through big time when it's time to go against Masseria...

I don't get why people are bothered by this, or swear it's not how it really went down.

The show does show that Bugsy is Lansky's boy, so I think it does depict that they were tight before Meyer linked with Lucky ...Bugsy's a kid compared to Lucky....why don't folks think he earned his stripes first?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why people are bothered by this, or swear it's not how it really went down.

The show does show that Bugsy is Lansky's boy, so I think it does depict that they were tight before Meyer linked with Lucky ...Bugsy's a kid compared to Lucky....why don't folks think he earned his stripes first?

:whoa:

Just sayin' most of his screentime it looks like he's getting chastised.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Capone da gawd. Doyle needs to die horribly. I dont get how Gyp hasn't been squased yet. Dude is in some random small town jacking liquor from rothstein. How hasn't a hit squad rained down yet? Otherwise, look like all out war is about to break out in Chi, Ny and AC

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I dont get how Gyp hasn't been squased yet. Dude is in some random small town jacking liquor from rothstein.

This part makes no sense, yeah. He's got ten or twelve guys just hanging around making life difficult for two of the most powerful crime figures in the region and no one's dealt with it? Too much of a stretch.