Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Margeret is written to be annoying, dont wonder why they are doing it on purpose.

im wondering whats gonna happen with her character after she read that hoe in the plane crashed into the mountains. hopefully she loses hope of being an independent, strong woman and gets back to being a down ass bytch.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
im wondering whats gonna happen with her character after she read that hoe in the plane crashed into the mountains. hopefully she loses hope of being an independent, strong woman and gets back to being a down ass bytch.

Nucky gonna throw that bish in the bushes when he finds out about her and ole boy

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also think with the Owen situation, and like somebody said earlier, he thought he had Nucky all figured out. When he was telling Nuck there was basically no need to call him when they found Rowland & how Nuck wanted to keep a low profile and not get his hands dirty. Nucky showed him that if he has to get his hands dirty, he will.

People forget they wanted this kid dead even before they met him, no matter how charming he was. Although I thought he would have been a good use. If he could steal that much liquor from Waxey Gordon, why not use that stolen shipment to send to Rothstein instead of going through Tabor Heights with this Gyp issue? Wasn't Gordon based in Philly?

Capone is a monster, beat that man to death in front of everybody & calmly left. Luciano is my dude, we know thru history that Lansky never backstabbed him like Masseria was trying to tell him what would happen. Luciano & Lansky did look at Bugsy like he was a child for a minute.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
rosetti is a legit sociopath. the season started out with him either intimidatin folks and in some cases even murderin them. more and more its started to become seducin these bytches... the bottom line bein he does what he feels he needs to to get what he wants. this got summed up in that scene after they murdered nucky's crew and he debated with ol dude on which waitress he should fukk. i won't be surprised if his approach changes again later in the season, to bein a weak, helpless person or some shyt

owen was def steppin outta pocket this episode. i shoulda seen the kid roland murder happenin but i got pretty high to night :ehh: i seen somebody say that they think nucky is gonna murder eli. i won't directly agree with that but i def understand the notion. eli and owen's actions might have different intentions, but i doubt nucky would see them any different from one other. the only fact that would matter is that they're flyin way too close to the sun :mjpls: nucky's trust all but died with jimmy. you see it everywhere. roland, owen, eli (of course), margaret, etc. thats why he's simpin so hard over that bytch. she the only one he got trust in and things are gonna go to shyt when she finally betrays him :whoo:

yo that fat guy that got his ass beat had me hollerin though... "its not easy... i take a shower... and not hour after i'm done i :wow:...."

:laff:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
yo that fat guy that got his ass beat had me hollerin though... "its not easy... i take a shower... and not hour after i'm done i :wow:...."

:laff:

What made it funnier was after he broke down with is hygine issues capone was long gone. lol

I was pretty high as well.

Daps
3 things

1. Nucky runs shyt, no matter how much people report to Owen you didn't take care of this and this is why he makes all the money.

2. fukk that charm bullshyt, don't get on my bad side or you done. That's when he asked him about basically why do you stick around? Its cuz Nucky pays him for doing what he is good at. There's nothing more than that like how it was for Jimmy. Which brings us to...

3. You are expendable...Owen is charming, likable and has a lot of managerial talent, but I can get another "Owen" as you can see....but you are loyal and i don't have issues with you.

4. Nucky's NOT half a gangster. The whole episode Owen was trying to protect Nucky from getting his hands dirty. Nuck had to show him he doesn't mind getting it in.

With that said, am I the only one who thinks Nuck fukked himself by feeling the need to send this message? If he just let's Owen handle it, Owen kills Roland and is back to see the shipment to NY and not allow Mickey to make such crucial mistakes. He lost all those men in the ambush plus the men outside of Roland's crib and all that could've been avoided if he wasn't feeling insecure as a leader.

Great episode overal. My nikka Al putting in that work. Lucky making power moves. AR getting gully. :wow:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Rowland fukked it all up when he got caught lying about his age and smoking squares :ufdup: ...went from reminding Nucky of a childhood Jimmy that he raised, to the backstabbing adult Jimmy that turned on him and had to kill

It's possible but I think it was more to do with sending a message to Owen about his presumptuousness.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
One of the best episodes of the season and maybe top 5 or 10 of the show.
Don't :ufdup: with Nucky
:damn::whoo: Capone's beatdown was prolific
Rosetti's a boss :myman: but he gonna get got eventually if he keeps this shyt up.

Margaret :pacspit: fukking bytch!! Just had to let that one of my chest!!

• Dap
Reactions: Rev
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also think with the Owen situation, and like somebody said earlier, he thought he had Nucky all figured out. When he was telling Nuck there was basically no need to call him when they found Rowland & how Nuck wanted to keep a low profile and not get his hands dirty. Nucky showed him that if he has to get his hands dirty, he will.

People forget they wanted this kid dead even before they met him, no matter how charming he was. Although I thought he would have been a good use. If he could steal that much liquor from Waxey Gordon, why not use that stolen shipment to send to Rothstein instead of going through Tabor Heights with this Gyp issue? Wasn't Gordon based in Philly?

Capone is a monster, beat that man to death in front of everybody & calmly left. Luciano is my dude, we know thru history that Lansky never backstabbed him like Masseria was trying to tell him what would happen. Luciano & Lansky did look at Bugsy like he was a child for a minute.

False. Not in real life.

Habit

Banned
Daps

Knowing Luciano, Bugsy, and Lansky were Murder Inc, makes the back story that much nicer. Its crazy dude throwing Lansky name around like its nothing, he just don't know.

Nucky killing people is not impressive, Owen is not that good either. I'm not concerned about Nucky demanding respect from other gangstas, this angle is not very interesting. They need to address the fact Nucky still got that clown running his operation. He need to get rid of Doyle, because Harrow would have sniped each one of those gangstas from 50 feet away.

You gotta admit, since Jimmy gone, Eli put Atlantic City on his back.

Rossetti is nice, he is way more classy than Nucky, Rossetti does everything with class and sophistication.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pone and his kid, I almost :to: for real.

I don't know why Owen was so shock Nucky popped that smart-ass kid after he shot Jimmy three times square in the face. :childplease:

I'm in awe of Rosetti :pacspit: attitude. How is he still breathing?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rowland fukked it all up when he got caught lying about his age and smoking squares :ufdup: ...went from reminding Nucky of a childhood Jimmy that he raised, to the backstabbing adult Jimmy that turned on him and had to kill

exactly.

"i hate a liar more than i hate a thief
a thief is only after my salary, a liar's after my reality."

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yall liked that episode ? Weakest one IMO , i knew nuck was going to kill that kid from jump , capones epic beatdown saved it was really interesting to see to see the riff between nucky and his bodyguard