Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So, let's be clear.

What was Nucky's message to Owen by killing the kid ?
:

3 things

1. Nucky runs shyt, no matter how much people report to Owen you didn't take care of this and this is why he makes all the money.

2. fukk that charm bullshyt, don't get on my bad side or you done. That's when he asked him about basically why do you stick around? Its cuz Nucky pays him for doing what he is good at. There's nothing more than that like how it was for Jimmy. Which brings us to...

3. You are expendable...Owen is charming, likable and has a lot of managerial talent, but I can get another "Owen" as you can see....but you are loyal and i don't have issues with you.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ive never done this before, but i think i might start fast forwarding Margaret scenes. its like a completely different show, ill figure out how her storyline plays in later in the season

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
3 things

1. Nucky runs shyt, no matter how much people report to Owen you didn't take care of this and this is why he makes all the money.

2. fukk that charm bullshyt, don't get on my bad side or you done. That's when he asked him about basically why do you stick around? Its cuz Nucky pays him for doing what he is good at. There's nothing more than that like how it was for Jimmy. Which brings us to...

3. You are expendable...Owen is charming, likable and has a lot of managerial talent, but I can get another "Owen" as you can see....but you are loyal and i don't have issues with you.

:obama:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
3 things

Exactly. When Nuck asked Owen "How did I earn your loyalty?", Owen responded that Nuck gave him a home and that he pays him, to which Nuck smirked.

Owen's "loyalty" to Nuck is more a circumstance of dependence, and Nuck knows that, because he's basically paying him to be loyal and he's started to notice that Owen is feeling a little too comfortable in his position.

Nuck had to send that message that anybody can get that work. :win:

If Doyle doesn't get murked next episode, I'm gonna be on some :childplease: shyt...

Great episode.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I knew the kid was toast when Nuck offered him a square.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OK, so what game was Owen running ? Does Nuck know dude slept with his wife ?
I was talking about the kid Nucky popped, and you could tell Owen wasn't expecting him to kill dude. Just look at Owen's face after Nucky shot him, he knows now this ain't the same man anymore.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it was coming, and I still got pissed when Nucky blew him away. That kid would've been a great character.
Thats what makes this show so great... a character like rowland, although likeable, simply cant survive in the character universe already set up.

Good to see the thompson brothers working together, hopefully eli learned his lesson. Gyp forcing too many hands right now. And i'd like to see more harrow, but we know when he shows up now its all about that killing :smugdraper:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
shyt as much i hate eli, dude is the only one on nucks team with some sense. get harrow on that payroll and lets hunt gyp.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Rowland fukked it all up when he got caught lying about his age and smoking squares :ufdup: ...went from reminding Nucky of a childhood Jimmy that he raised, to the backstabbing adult Jimmy that turned on him and had to kill

nailed it :ehh: i knew it was a wrap when he said he was 19

never have snakes in your camp