Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
yup, this nikka Gyp is a fukkin lunatic.

"I got a gas pump...only I got a gas pump"

Habit

Banned
Daps
:what:

Um, no. I don't hate the show. BE's still a very good show. Gyp just does nothing for me.....right now.

I can see why you want them to get to Gyp's arc quick, but I know they are making his introduction long and drawn out for a reason. If they resolved his story too quick it would not be satisfying, because of all the foolishness we know he can bring. Probably the same reason why they keep Van Alden around. That's why it works because of all the possibilities they provide to develop the story.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally got around to watching this.

Ep was :ld:

Nucky and Margaret are killing the show. The tag line for this season is "you can't be half a gangster" but Nucky can't sleep because he murked Jimmy. :what:

The delivery guy randomly telling Harrow about Mickey was :comeon: as hell.

Luchiano and Lansky are always golden. Harrow continues to be my favorite character. Gyp continues to be a Plot Device.

I'm sure this season is building towards something but they need to come on with it.

Oh and "Game of Thrones" is better than this show. But "Homeland" is better than both, so :yeshrug:

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's the case, wouldn't you be more entertained by Network TV? ABC, NBC, and CBS gives you so much more options.

lol this faqqot is the gyp rosseti of this thread

say anything not sucking this show's c0ck and he gets all offended

lol @ watch network tv, like watching this show makes someone high and mighty :heh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gyp Rosetti is my new fav character :laugh:

Nucky is softer than baby shyt...that ether from Jimmy is burning him from beyond the grave

Van Alden about to live that life...just a little more of a push is needed

Lansky and Lucky :win:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nucky and Margaret are killing the show. The tag line for this season is "you can't be half a gangster" but Nucky can't sleep because he murked Jimmy. :what:

Luchiano and Lansky are always golden. Harrow continues to be my favorite character. Gyp continues to be a Plot Device.

I'm sure this season is building towards something but they need to come on with it.

Oh and "Game of Thrones" is better than this show. But "Homeland" is better than both, so :yeshrug:

Fred.

Exactly gyp is a plot device . He's too dangerous to be kept as a season long villain he's like the twins on BB. They need to give a real reason for his continued living

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

bad sign when the two leads are most annoying and useless characters

whens the gangsta sh.it happening already... even nas would shake his head at this level of simping.

the tag for the season is false advertising. im not trying to watch no damn the struggle of women's rights show :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I agree with Rossetti being too much of a hothead at every little word spoken. I do like his character though but he's getting a bit too much face time. I think the "no more Jimmy" factor is weighing heavily on the show. You have to root for somebody in a show like this and Jimmy was that kid to root for but the writers pretty much turned him into a bad guy by the end of season two and now he's gone.. You want to root for Harrow but he's not on the screen enough. I think this show is great but it literally has too many characters that need more screen time.

Van Alden, Chalky, Luciano/Lansky/Siegel, Capone, etc all need more face time badly. their stories are very captivating imo. But we're stuck time and time again with more Nucky and Margaret constantly :mindblown:scene after scene after scene. I liked this episode and the entire season so far

-Van Alden's wife though:wow:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whens the gangsta sh.it happening already...

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Dudes eye got blown out.They just got done setting a cop on fire...

What are you looking for?