Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I think that doctor dude is going fukk margaret

shyt would be crazy. How Nucky gonna take that though? Hoe already put up his dough for this extra shyt.

Wouldn't be surprised if Nuck off'd her.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This show is SO MUCH better than Game of Thrones its not even funny

Despite an epic first season, season two made it feel like NOTHING happened at all. They tried to cover too many storylines in one episode giving every separate one about 5-10 minutes and allowing nothing to move forward unless youre watching them all in succession.

Season 2 of BE had so many things happening in each episode, I dont think the two can even be compared aside from them both being period-pieces with lots of gratuitous nudity

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This show is SO MUCH better than Game of Thrones its not even funny

Despite an epic first season, season two made it feel like NOTHING happened at all. They tried to cover too many storylines in one episode giving every separate one about 5-10 minutes and allowing nothing to move forward unless youre watching them all in succession.

Season 2 of BE had so many things happening in each episode, I dont think the two can even be compared aside from them both being period-pieces with lots of gratuitous nudity

im not gon say that breh.....GOT still has regular beheadings and shyt lol :manny: And mental Swagnastics from cats like Tywin, Tyrion and Littlefinger.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im not gon say that breh.....GOT still has regular beheadings and shyt lol :manny: And mental Swagnastics from cats like Tywin, Tyrion and Littlefinger.
Im hopinh Season 3 has less "cold war"-like conflicts, and more head-on (or off :heh:) fukkery like the first season

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This nikka Harrow ridin' for some bytch and not even his mans...:heh:@ Harrow season.

Meanwhile my nikka Gyp taking offense at everything and hittin' 5-0 with that Yoga Flame :lolbron:

Nucky a bytch,nothing more to say on that bytch nikka.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
watching the episode now. Dead @ this nikka Gyp being offended by every single thing

"what im a monkey now?"

LMFAO. You can't have a normal convo with this nikka

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You cant even say hi to that n1gga w/o offending him. They ODing it

Richard is rhe only likeable character in AC. All the realn1iggaz is in Chi and NYC.

and that nikka richard got half his FACE blown off :damn: he got every reason in the world to just snap and kill nikkas, the fukk is this gyp fakkits problem :what: and i'd say the smart nikkas is in the chi/nyc.

Habit

Banned
Daps
yeah i think people don't understand that he's a mobster immigrant with a chip on his shoulder

he's probably used to getting treated with lots of respect in his home country, then he comes to America, in NJ/NY no less, and is just taken aback by the change in culture

I understand the angle, on one hand I wish they would be more subtle, but on the other hand I can see why drawing out his introduction and being obvious works so well. Almost, like the same thing they did with Christopher Moltisanti, when he shot the guy in the foot in the bakery we understood what was going through his head. People would have thought he was being petty or spiteful, but we know what was the root of his behavior.

Don't get me wrong, it is still a weakness, so I see both Christopher and Gyp as weak because they can't control their emotions like Chalky or Harrow. Inferiority complex or being insecure doesn't mix when dealing with buisness, because emotions get in the way. Some guys handle emotions like biitches, Gyp is gonna fit that role among all these gangstas.

Gyp, Van Alden and Harrow have been the highlight of this season. You have to pace yourself, even Soprano wasn't shoot them up all the time. It would make us lose out on all the intricacies and small details.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
yeah i think people don't understand that he's a mobster immigrant with a chip on his shoulder

he's probably used to getting treated with lots of respect in his home country, then he comes to America, in NJ/NY no less, and is just taken aback by the change in culture

Yeah I don't really care about his background because in the grand scope of the show, he doesn't matter. He's gonna get whacked. Until he does something that forever changes the landscape on the show, like kill a major character or turn someone like Eli or Gillian against Nucky, I don't care what he does. Cannavale's not good enough of an actor like Gus Fring (Breaking Bad) or Mags Bennett (Justified) to make Gyp Rossetti a great character.

Habit

Banned
Daps
Yeah I don't really care about his background because in the grand scope of the show, he doesn't matter. He's gonna get whacked. Until he does something that forever changes the landscape on the show, like kill a major character or turn someone like Eli or Gillian against Nucky, I don't care what he does. Cannavale's not good enough of an actor like Gus Fring (Breaking Bad) or Mags Bennett (Justified) to make Gyp Rossetti a great character.

If that's the case, wouldn't you be more entertained by Network TV? ABC, NBC, and CBS gives you so much more options.