Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Dudes eye got blown out.They just got done setting a cop on fire...

What are you looking for?

For every one person that got killed Nucky called Billie Kent 10x. That shyt ain't gangsta. :childplease:

Fred.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The preview for this episode was pure :troll: One scene with NY. More annoying Margaret BS No Chicago. Nucky has morphed unto the ultimate sImp. Stalking average whores. Sending Gyp another shipment after he robbed him like a ho and insulted him. Gyp is an interesting character though. Cant believe ppl are hating On him. And Harrow is a certified G :salute:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Harrows had the best scene. Nucky need to put him back on the payroll.Dude just spit out "63" like it was nothing and understands what happened to jimmy.

Nucky and Margaret are looking like filler and its his show.

I really want to see where this van Alden story line is going to go. They're keeping him around for something. It better be good.

I don't get how cats complain about nothing happening but they hate the only character that is making stuff happen. Gyp is that dude. Straight hot head in a sea of calm and collected gangsters.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Gyp is being developed at too fast a pace for him not to do something important. Give him sometime hell make sure someone #getsthatwork

Habit

Banned
Daps
Exactly gyp is a plot device . He's too dangerous to be kept as a season long villain he's like the twins on BB. They need to give a real reason for his continued living

Gyp can go either way, its hard to say. Even Nucky told him don't start when he jumped with that monkey comment, so he doesn't cause any fear in Nucky. Very good chance him and Nucky are gonna play chess all season. With everything going through Rothstein, there is no reason for the rest of the gangstas to be in Atlantic City.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
less rosetti

more luciano/lansky/siegel
Loved that Luciano scene yesterday. He did his thing. So, the dudes in NY don't know that Jimmy died? They think he skipped town/went back to the military? I didn't know that.

Rosetti was better yesterday, as well.

I thought Mickey was finally gonna get it, but Harrow had other plans. He was like - fukk that, imma let all these dudes know i killed Manny & why...that shyt don't fly.

So Margaret is gonna be a hoe now? Looks like she & the doctor with the pipe are gonna get it in eventually. I wanted to see Owen tear it up again tho.

Van Alden's girl? Freak in the sheets. :leon:

Looks like next week will be action-packed.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Remember last season Eli and Jimmy set Nucky up to get murdered mainly becuz he was treating them like shyt and not really showing them any respect...basically being an a$$hole to everyone he worked with.

Gyp is like the counter to that. Nucky can't make his little slick remarks or make moves that may rub him the wrong way without some consequences. Eli and Jimmy just let the animosity build up over time but Gyp starts :bustback: immediately.

And Nucky definitely knew what he was doing when he didn't show up at the warehouse and sent the note. That was a definite fukk you to Gyp in my opinion...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The preview for this episode was pure :troll: One scene with NY. More annoying Margaret BS No Chicago. Nucky has morphed unto the ultimate sImp. Stalking average whores. Sending Gyp another shipment after he robbed him like a ho and insulted him. Gyp is an interesting character though. Cant believe ppl are hating On him. And Harrow is a certified G :salute:
He didn't rob him, he stop the shipment from going through, to rob him would be to rob AR and he would be greenlit for death, Gyp is big but AR pull the strings.

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to bea margret fan but she's a heaux. Nucky will catch that heaux with the doctor or the irish bul and come running back. Or off that slag.

Daps
Remember last season Eli and Jimmy set Nucky up to get murdered mainly becuz he was treating them like shyt and not really showing them any respect...basically being an a$$hole to everyone he worked with.

Gyp is like the counter to that. Nucky can't make his little slick remarks or make moves that may rub him the wrong way without some consequences. Eli and Jimmy just let the animosity build up over time but Gyp starts :bustback: immediately.

And Nucky definitely knew what he was doing when he didn't show up at the warehouse and sent the note. That was a definite fukk you to Gyp in my opinion

I disagree. I think Nuck was so preoccupied with simping Kent and dealing with the remorse of Jimmy's murder that he slipped up and skipped a meeting he should have attended. I think it's clear his simping is hurting his ability to effectively/ properly run his business... between not completely dealing with Gyp and showing his lack of attention to detail to AR with the date mix up.

And Eli and Jimmy were Nuck's subordinates, they deserved to get treated the way they did, Nucky was loyal to both and they acted like hoes. Gyp is a boss, Nuck treats him like Torrio AR and them. Gyp is just easily offended.

Daps
Also, does Lucky think Jimmy's still alive?

Gillian mentions that he'll be returning or somes shyt, but it seemed like Lucky knew she was BSin by his response.... but I'm not sure...

And they need to use Owen more..... he's to trill to be getting so little screen time. His character is what made the loss of Jimmy seem bearable to me.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Fools! The show is about the rise of Atlantic City, the life of nucky Thompson and so forth. Lansky, Capone, Lucky, those are secondary characters only included as famous people of period to give credence to Nucky. They won't have any more face time unless their actions directly effect Nucky. The show isn't about NYC and the rise of the National Crime Syndicate.

Anyways I like Gyp. The acting isn't so bad. He adds a flare to the show. margret is a bore, Nucky is having withdrawals from killing who for all intention was his only "son". Eli is pathetic. Atleast Chicago is about to pop off and with van Alden the show should show some important events. I really hope he doesn't get murked because he is down with O'banion. Capone wipes them out.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Also, does Lucky think Jimmy's still alive?

Gillian mentions that he'll be returning or somes shyt, but it seemed like Lucky knew she was BSin by his response.... but I'm not sure...

And they need to use Owen more..... he's to trill to be getting so little screen time. His character is what made the loss of Jimmy seem bearable to me.

If you watch the first episode of this season, you will see Gillian forged Jimmy's name on a check. She is keeping up that jimmy is away. I'm sure word got around that Jimmy is dead to the gangsters. I wonder what Nucky did with the body.