Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
I think Margret's character is getting lame now, but he setting up meeting with the bishop to ambush the doctor was smart tho. I thought she wanted nuck to meet him. And Harrow da Gawd!!!!!...6trey. sheesh. Does anyone know the number of people hes killed on the show? I'm assuming the majority of them bodies is from the war.. I member his first kill was when he sniped dude in the resturant for Jimmy.

Daps
Nucky really fallin for that slore :pachaha:

Gyp had me :russ: with the good luck thing bothering him

episode was fairly boring :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bugsy was essentially a lacky tho, he WAS parneted up with lansky first when they had the bug and meyer mob but eventually he was doing jobs for luciano, he killed the two biggest mafia leaders in ny for luciano. thats how luciano became the boss of all bosses

him and 3 other dudes killed joe masseria, the same one luciano was talking shyt about this episode, and salavtore mazarona

it was later in life he became that dude and ran las vegas

dope episode tho, when harrow said 63 without hesitation i was like :salute:..that nikka is the truth. i think nucky is going to end up using him somehow..next weeks preview had me like :damn:, shyt is going down this season

I know that but he was no lacky. He used to help Meyer when he was bullied. I agree he was behind alot of murders because he was a jew. I said that because had Luciano killed the bosses he couldnt be made. But this show has him as some young child when he was about the same age as the other 3 (Frank) included.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I know that but he was no lacky. He used to help Meyer when he was bullied. I agree he was behind alot of murders because he was a jew. I said that because had Luciano killed the bosses he couldnt be made. But this show has him as some young child when he was about the same age as the other 3 (Frank) included.

oh ok, i always thought bugsy was younger than them. i wonder if they ever gon introduce frank costello and albert anastasia, thats when shyt is really gonna get gangsta

on another note

im rewatching season 2 and the beginnin of episode 8 nucky was already having dreams about jimmy. when i first watched it i always thought it was nucky as a kid cause nucky says "daddy eats first" as the kid holds up a bloody hand; so i was thinkin back to when nucky said his pops scarred his hand

but the kid in that dream is the same one from yesterdays episode, so shyt just had me like :ohhh:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
i think a lot of people are getting Gyp all wrong. He's from italy.. he referred to it in his first scene and keeps saying it time to time. to italy, the american italian mob is cupcakes. they send their little homies over here to take care of their business. in italy the mob REALLY runs things... there are mob figures in the government. so really Gyp sees all these dudes as clowns.

which goes to his respect level. you better respect him and show that respect. he asked nucky to his face if he'd be there to hand over the liquor.. he wasn't... and then he says good luck. to Gyp that was "fukk me over, send me on my way (off a cliff), and say good luck (flap your wings on the way down). but each and every time, he gives the person more chances. he gave the innocent bystander another chance and he said some more smart shyt. he gave the waiter, the map guy, the cops all second chances... he gave nucky about 3-4 chances where he felt disrespect but didn't kill nobody.. actually he's only killed 2 people this whole time and both were people who weren't important

so he's not a dummy. he knows what wars to start and which not to. even after he met gillian, after he got the note, he still drove home. he stopped and was ready to bounce.. he was gonna let the cop walk off, till he said good luck. only then did he say we're staying and light him on fire. he's a hot head, he's crazy. but he ain't just flying off the handle for nothing. in his mind people are fukking him over and not respecting who he is and then he makes smart moves to take over.. nobody expects his smart moves (taking over the gas, teaming with gillian), they just expect the hot head.. that's how he keeps winning so far

and to say nucky wouldn't work with him.... he works with rothstein who set him up to be murdered.. lucky and them was in on it.. works with eli.. he double crossed him.. works with doyle.. he was in on it.. i'm sure he'll be back with all the politicians who screwed him over. he don't care. he craves the importance. see his face when he gave away all that stuff.. then margaret saying you love being the benefactor.. he loves to take in damaged things and make them better.. "i just want everything to run by itself" he don't want to be in charge.. he wants to be the reason everything is perfect for everyone else.. while he lives happy with a family.. which is what he had before his wife died

yeah i think people don't understand that he's a mobster immigrant with a chip on his shoulder

he's probably used to getting treated with lots of respect in his home country, then he comes to America, in NJ/NY no less, and is just taken aback by the change in culture

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
He is he's like 16/17 in this season.

nah i meant that as in real life i thought he was younger, dude said they were about the same age BUT...i just did some googling and..

luciano was born 1897, lansky 1902, and bugsy 1906 so in the show luciano is 26, lansky is 21, and siegel is 17.. so yea you right and i was right in my earlier post about him being younger

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yeah i think people don't understand that he's a mobster immigrant with a chip on his shoulder

he's probably used to getting treated with lots of respect in his home country, then he comes to America, in NJ/NY no less, and is just taken aback by the change in culture

that point is evident in this episode when Gyp talks about growing up in a cave and Nucky says something to the effect of "it wasn't a cave but i came up too"

Gyp couldn't understand the concept of New World poverty, he says "weren't you born here?"

seeing all the wealth he has now, its inconceivable how anyone in america could be poor or uneducated. And thus his problem with being seen as stupid.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Nuck on some real soft shyt boy

Naw. Nucky digesting some heavy shyt right now. He'll be back :leostare:

On another note, shyt was ill the way that Margaret is gooning is :myman: . She's not to be fukked with right now. Wonder what's gonna happen when she finds out about how Nucky fukking that new bytch. You can see Nucky trying to open up to Marge, but she on some light weight goon shyt. :jawalrus:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Naw. Nucky digesting some heavy shyt right now. He'll be back :leostare:

On another note, shyt was ill the way that Margaret is gooning is :myman: . She's not to be fukked with right now. Wonder what's gonna happen when she finds out about how Nucky fukking that new bytch. You can see Nucky trying to open up to Marge, but she on some light weight goon shyt. :jawalrus:

I think that doctor dude is going fukk margaret