Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good thing i got HBO GO skipping those Margarete scenes made the episode a whole lot better :whew:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
When Nucky and Billie Kent were drinking in the nightclub, she left the table for a second to speak to another guy. He was wearing glasses and she later referred to him as the "wonder of Wall Street" (or something like that). I wonder if he was supposed to be Joseph Kennedy.

Were the hairs on the razor in Billie's apartment from Arnold Rothstein?

I like how Rothstein subtly (or not so subtly) tried to tell Nucky that he probably shouldn't get too invested in Billie because she's of easy virtue but Nucky didn't want to hear it.
Gyp Rossetti doesn't know how to read.

SMH @ Nucky being a simp, he needs to focus on his business.

The whole scenario with Chalky's daughter is a whole different thing, but entertaining.
Very important moment...either Rothstein had her, or knows who does. He is also like "look dude, M.O.B.:leostare:"

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Gyp Rossetti doesn't know how to read.

i thought this too, but didnt he read spaghetti and meatballs, or am i remembering that wrong? either way... still don't care, character blows.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably on his way though :steviej:

in that time period? with his general disposition on life?

he's a soldier. even moreso than jimmy. nothing more. shyt, right now he's STILL just murking dudes at jimmy's behest.

the :ohhh: moment is what happens if someone else can turn him. or what happens if he takes everyone out.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Obviously nucky took the razor so whatever dude she's messing won't be able to shave after he spends the night. Don't be surprised if you see rothstiene with the 5 o'clock shadow and nucky looking at him sideways.

This Rossetti dude is captivating. I don't know how cats can't like him. All his conversations are intense as hell. He looked like he was going to choke the gas attendant out and shoot the waitress. Dudes a little off in the head but that gas station plan was smart.

Chalky had some quotes this ep "you alright to walk....". :mjpls:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
This Rossetti dude is captivating. I don't know how cats can't like him. All his conversations are intense as hell.

This. His demeanor just screams violence. I agree with what most people said about margaret's story :shaq2:

I wonder where they are going with Chalky's storyline though

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i thought this too, but didnt he read spaghetti and meatballs, or am i remembering that wrong? either way... still don't care, character blows.
his poor acting skills really showed last night. and he looks a lot like these guys to me:

BradGarrett_Granitz_14401399.jpg

jeffrey_dean_morgan_attends_watchmen_panel_comic_con_17.jpg

Javier_Bardem.jpg

His short resume & his poor acting skills hint 2 things to me: 1) he was cast as a favor from/for a friend, 2) he's gonna be killed sooner than later.

I hope Harrow runs into Gyp & kills him to end the season. :ohlawd:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously nucky took the razor so whatever dude she's messing won't be able to shave after he spends the night. Don't be surprised if you see rothstiene with the 5 o'clock shadow and nucky looking at him sideways.

This Rossetti dude is captivating. I don't know how cats can't like him. All his conversations are intense as hell. He looked like he was going to choke the gas attendant out and shoot the waitress. Dudes a little off in the head but that gas station plan was smart.

Chalky had some quotes this ep "you alright to walk....". :mjpls:

thank u.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Haha...something that struck me as oddly funny, for no apparent reason whatsoever, was when Nucky was paying up the US Attorney's special investigations guy, and when he beckoned Nucky to look through the peephole and Reemus was like "Hello"...looks around, looks in the fishbowl, then just throws the money in there, like "ok i know the deal"...lol, for some reason it made me chuckle, his demeanor when he looked around and then dropped the money in the bowl, haha.

And Gyp can definitely read. Im sure he walked to the gas station because he saw that sign...then when he asked the pump attendant "What's in that truck" and the attendant said "uhhh....fish" and Gyp said "yeah, thats what it says....", kinda implying he already knew what it said. Then he looked at the menu in the diner and was like "spaghetti and meatballs...tell me about that".

And :pacspit: @ whoever is hating on Rosetti.

"You gone marry that boy" - Chalky White :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The way Nucky falls for these random broads they need to change the name of the show to "Boardwalk Simpire".

Margaret's story arc is :snoop: too. Aside from that decent ep, Rosetti is starting to grow on me. No Harrow, but we got Chalky.

Fred.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, I need to re-watch this episode again. He seems smart at the same time when his idea to take over the gas station was a good idea. He didn't directly hijack the booze shipment but he DID prevent it from going through. He won that battle.