Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i don't get why people don't like the rosetti dude :huh: after that first scene with him, every conversation had me like ":ohhh: where goin with this" he got a way with makin the most meaningless/odd conversations feel intense as hell, dude loves makin people squirm for the hell of it :troll: cant wait to see what he does this season

i can't believe nucky turned into such a simp though :sadcam: and chalky my nikka and all but he bound to lose alotta cool points with it lookin like he raised a hoe :why: she bout the be on the corner... face covered in that milky white :wow:

His scenes remind me of this dude...
no-country-for-old-men-coin-toss.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chalky and his daughter's boyfriend now have that scar on their face in common.

That shyt was so fukked up brehs

:to:

Dude just a nice guy... dude slit his face up and he still talking about he needs help :what:

Chalky hit him with the :comeon: when he said that.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i don't get why people don't like the rosetti dude :huh: after that first scene with him, every conversation had me like ":ohhh: where goin with this" he got a way with makin the most meaningless/odd conversations feel intense as hell, dude loves makin people squirm for the hell of it :troll: cant wait to see what he does this season

i can't believe nucky turned into such a simp though :sadcam: and chalky my nikka and all but he bound to lose alotta cool points with it lookin like he raised a hoe :why: she bout the be on the corner... face covered in that milky white :wow:

yeah, there's a lot of tension in the air whenever he's talking to somebody, especially just regular folk.

"okay. thank you. we'll have spaghetti and coffee" :heh:

i dunno why but that line killed me.

it was a slow one but it's setting things up. can't be fireworks every episode.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
rosetti's just an interesting dude.

i was dying when he looked at the map and said it was 7 inches to new york. :D

and told the waitress to tell him about the spaghetti:heh:

The kid told him the scale was 10 miles for every inch, 7 inches = 70 miles.

But that entire diner scene was funny.

Gyp - You know what I like with my spaghetti, a little wine. Why don't you into the back and check the cupboard to see if you got any behind the sody pop :shaq:

Waitress - That's illegal :krs:

Cop - "You know whats good here, the coffee. Brewed every half hour" :beli:

Gyp - Okay then, we'll have spaghetti and coffee :ld:

*Takes a bite* - "Betta than momma's" :rudy:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It's interesting to see how people view the show different.

How everybody like Jimmy and Harrow, but I hate them. How they hate Nuck, but I like him.

Rothstein by far the sickest on this show ever. Mickey one funny dude. Lol at Eli, "Mickey can I ask you a question.... how the fu*k did you get to live this long?" LOL

Can someone explain the scene with Nuck with that guy and the fish bowl? Didnt understand who and what was going on.

he was giving him money to pay off government officials to look the other way. Nucky didn't want to drop the money in the fish bowl but the guy behind the door wanted him 2 because that way if he goes down he can't say who he gave the money 2.