Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Yeah, I need to re-watch this episode again. He seems smart at the same time when his idea to take over the gas station was a good idea. He didn't directly hijack the booze shipment but he DID prevent it from going through. He won that battle.

Which I definitely thought he was gonna do. You can catch me in this thread saying Rosetti was gonna pull an Omar and jack the shipment. Which wasn't the case at all now. I thought Gyp was just a dumb goon and was gonna do that :wow:. Turns out he ain't, and he brought a whole new dynamic to the show :dwillhuh::lawd:

Daps
Episode was kinda slow..but they're building this thing up..We cant have murder and mayhem every episode brehs.

That buck 50 scene was crazy tho..HAHAHAHAHHA that dude is way too nice, chalky daughter wants a goon to dikk her..

Nucky still on his simp shiit too..that chick wont survive..I can see it. He will kill her.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone notice rosetti had a much heavier accent this ep

and yea that was pretty slow, i wanna see purnsley do some dirt in the next couple eps

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Episode was kinda slow..but they're building this thing up..We cant have murder and mayhem every episode brehs.

That buck 50 scene was crazy tho..HAHAHAHAHHA that dude is way too nice, chalky daughter wants a goon to dikk her..

Nucky still on his simp shiit too..that chick wont survive..I can see it. He will kill her.

Especially once he find out AR been bangin out....

Daps
Definitely one of the slowest episodes of the season.

Eli's a hoe... he was facing death (either from the chair or from his betrayal) and only got like 18 months. Stop bytching already

p*ssy's getting Nuck into trouble. He's clearly not on his "A" game and he let AR see this. Plus it was p*ssy that made him miss Owen's call. He's on a slippery slope.

Just a note on how much he's caking. He's paying Harry $40k a month, which Harry said wasn't even 5% of what he's making (and AR called it insignificant), so that means Nucky's doing at least $800k a month...$9.6M a year (at a time when Gillian is paying $7.25 to heat a fukking mansion) :wow:

Lost in the Rosetti complaints was the questioning of Nuck's reasoning to begin with in terms of just selling to AR. It can't be more profitable, it rubbed his customers (gangsters) the wrong way, and didn't really do much to shield him... Plus it put a big target on his shipments. Reminds me of String creating the co-op which created a holy grail for Omar to jack.

and good to see my nikka Pernsley back :obama:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That was a good episode ya'll

-Nucky is slippin'. He supposed to be right by the phone making sure that shipment is going to go through.

-I like Rosetti but he's a little too volatile and menacing. I like the stand off scene though

-Margret :snoop: that bytch gotta go

-Wow, I hate to see Chalky's daughter wanting a thug instead of a dude that has a bright future. That plays too much into the black woman stereotype :noah: I like Chalky though, "that boy is good for the family" "you gonna marry that boy!"

-I like Eli's character now. He's starting all over from scratch. He was low on the totem pole but you see who they went to for advice during the standoff with Rosetti. and with Nucky not handing business Eli might have a future on the other side of the law.

-good episode

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
im real late with this and im sure not all of ya knew about this little bit of info but..

ya knew hyman roth and moe greene were based on meyer lansky and bugsy siegel? the same shyt that went down with roth and greene in the godfather 1&2 really happened with lansky and siegel in the later part of their lives.

i was reading up on lansky, luciano and siegel yesterday bored at work and i was just like :damn:, these nikkas were fukking OG's. i cant wait to see luciano turn into the boss of all bosses later on in the series, they got a lot of story to work with cause the later part of his life is fukking crazy

i always thought capone was like the biggest OG out of all of them but that nikka ran only chicago, luciano was running EVERYTHING and the first one at that with the creation of the national crime syndicate...

edit:

whats also interesting that i didnt know was that nucky hosted the first meeting that formed the National crime syndicate, which included Luciano,Lansky,Siegel,Capone,johnny torrio, n joe masseria...characters that have all appeared on the show (n other dudes like dutch shultz that we should see later in the series). so im positive we gon get this far in the show..maybe around season 5-8..fukking dope

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rothstein keeps dropping jewels and always does it unforced and as if it's regular talk (ie. While playing pool, etc)

"Thats why I enjoy our conversations"

we've barely seen Luciano. Btw, the 40thou Nucky is giving Harry is to keep the police off his back or something?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a good episode ya'll

-Nucky is slippin'. He supposed to be right by the phone making sure that shipment is going to go through.

-I like Rosetti but he's a little too volatile and menacing. I like the stand off scene though

-Margret :snoop: that bytch gotta go

-Wow, I hate to see Chalky's daughter wanting a thug instead of a dude that has a bright future. That plays too much into the black woman stereotype :noah: I like Chalky though, "that boy is good for the family" "you gonna marry that boy!"

-I like Eli's character now. He's starting all over from scratch. He was low on the totem pole but you see who they went to for advice during the standoff with Rosetti. and with Nucky not handing business Eli might have a future on the other side of the law.

-good episode

Can anyone explain how they ok with Margaret signing over the land for the hospital ??