Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
The coli dudes slipping on here, you guys didn't figure out who he sharing her with yet? She said she would never tell and he would never ask and you see Owen calling the number, Owen doing work on both of them.
:heh: @ you say others are slipping, but you got it all wrong yourself.

Looks like Harrow's gonna have to be on the run. He's Boardwalk's Omar Little. :leon:

Feel bad for the Tom DuBois dude. His chick don't want him AND he got sliced for no reason.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still trying to figure out if the goldfish and Nucky is a symbolism of things to come.

What is about those 1920 guys getting there face stomp in, and still surviving? So brutal. :huhldup:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Scenes that had me laughing:

"Spaghetti and Meatballs...tell me about that. :hmm:"

":unsure: It's like a noodle...with red sauce and balls of meat"

---
"Mickey, how the fukk are you still alive?"

"I'm valuable. :laugh: I bring people together."

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scenes that had me laughing:

"Spaghetti and Meatballs...tell me about that. :hmm:"

":unsure: It's like a noodle...with red sauce and balls of meat"

---
"Mickey, how the fukk are you still alive?"

"I'm valuable. :laugh: I bring people together."

I can't wait for stupid hyena Mickey to get gunned up and clapped quick. :pacspit:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't get why people don't like the rosetti dude :huh: after that first scene with him, every conversation had me like ":ohhh: where goin with this" he got a way with makin the most meaningless/odd conversations feel intense as hell, dude loves makin people squirm for the hell of it :troll: cant wait to see what he does this season

Yo, at the beginning when that truck pulled up that said "Fish, Shrimp and Lobster" and Gyp asked dude "What's in that truck":ld: I went :ohhh: this dude doesn't know how to read, he's gonna be killing everybody when they give him the :dwillhuh: when he asks some stupid shyt

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Nucky and Billie Kent were drinking in the nightclub, she left the table for a second to speak to another guy. He was wearing glasses and she later referred to him as the "wonder of Wall Street" (or something like that). I wonder if he was supposed to be Joseph Kennedy.

Were the hairs on the razor in Billie's apartment from Arnold Rothstein?

I like how Rothstein subtly (or not so subtly) tried to tell Nucky that he probably shouldn't get too invested in Billie because she's of easy virtue but Nucky didn't want to hear it.

Gyp Rossetti doesn't know how to read.

SMH @ Nucky being a simp, he needs to focus on his business.

The whole scenario with Chalky's daughter is a whole different thing, but entertaining.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eli has not been forgiven by Nucky. Not at all. What a slap in the face to set him up as a truck loader for Mickey Doyle after he took the fall and served two years in prison. It will be interesting to see what happens here.

Margaret is really boring me. Nothing more to say really. This b!tch needs to get killed off.

Every second Rosetti was on the screen I expected him to kill somebody. He radiates danger. I assume Rosetii killed the owner of that gas station.

Habit

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:

Prolly how they'll introduce the Italian mafia. But he's gonna go out on some g shyt, we all know it.

Gyp bringing that New York Italian Mafia piffery, everyone else are businessman. This is the turning point, when they stopped doing business like gentlemen, and started doing business like gangstas.

I'm sure Gyp can read, he read spaghetti and meat balls at the diner, also knew it was 60 miles to NY.

Damn, Eli is getting humbled down.

How can anyone call this episode slow, they fit so much story and plot in an hour. It wasn't on some wack ass Tony Soprano dream sequence.