Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It's almost like the writers were lurking TLR with that Chalky storyline.bytch don't want a Dr. :beli:.

Rosetti season is just beginning.:obama:.I thought that nikka was gonna body that gas station attendant :dead: .Dude makes every scene intense.Nucky simpin' for these bytches is frustrating as fukk.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's almost like the writers were lurking TLR with that Chalky storyline.bytch don't want a Dr. :beli:.

Rosetti season is just beginning.:obama:.I thought that nikka was gonna body that gas station attendant :dead: .Dude makes every scene intense.Nucky simpin' for these bytches is frustrating as fukk.

It makes sense she don't want a doctor....she looks up to her father and he's feared/respected. There is no glory in being a doctor....but that's why Chalky told her "am I interesting now?", like "this life ain't for you" because he's not trying to glorify it.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
Chalky was almost Tony Soprano esque with the shielding his daughter from his actual dealings and wanting her to have a better man than he is. Just a thought. But the episode was good. Like everyone said Gyp just has u on ya seat like wtf he gone do next.

And yeah Nuccy removing the blade is going to tell who else she fuccin. Either Rothstein or some other major player. next werk shyt hits the fan.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The way Nucky falls for these random broads they need to change the name of the show to "Boardwalk Simpire".

Margaret's story arc is :snoop: too. Aside from that decent ep, Rosetti is starting to grow on me. No Harrow, but we got Chalky.

Fred.

Tony Soprano was the same way. It's funny how these boss nikkas can run a business and take out their rivals to the best of their abilities, but are weak as fukk when it comes to p*ssy.

man's kryptonite never fails

Habit

Banned
Daps
Rosetti season is just beginning.:obama:

Owen is a soldier in the IRA, so he knows only how to take orders. Jimmy and Rosetti at the party would have been something else. Jimmy would have blew Rosetti head off at the gas station.

But, Rosetti came from Italy cut from that La Costra Nostra cloth, aint nobody seen as much action as him, not even Capone. But Murder Inc (Bugsy, Luciano, & Lansky) about to put in some work though.

Its crazy that Nucky was a grown man in the 1800s, he probably met Abraham Lincoln, Nucky aint built for war.

I see Eli running things soon, Owen and Mickey Doyle are in over their heads. You saw how disappointed Eli was in Sherriff Sickles for getting strong armed by Gyp Rosetti. Now I understand why Eli threw that shot at him when they first met at the gas station.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Owen is a soldier in the IRA, so he knows only how to take orders. Jimmy and Rosetti at the party would have been something else. Jimmy would have blew Rosetti head off at the gas station.

:usure: With all them tommy gun totin' goons that came out the bushes like "wassup?"

Habit

Banned
Daps
:usure: With all them tommy gun totin' goons that came out the bushes like "wassup?"

Owen was about to grip up, but him and Eli didn't have confidence in the men with them.

Jimmy would have been squeezing for sure. Harrow would have gotten 5 of those dudes by himself.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why couldn't it have been margaret that got the shotgun in the face, whyyyyy :to:

nucky maybe half a gangster, buts hes a full simp... smh at thinking he can pull in puzzy half his age and smh at cooking a hoe dinner when his shipment is getting jacked

watch ms srchoder spread her legs for that doctor too... knucky taking Ls left and right

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why couldn't it have been margaret that got the shotgun in the face, whyyyyy :to:

nucky maybe half a gangster, buts hes a full simp... smh at thinking he can pull in puzzy half his age and smh at cooking a hoe dinner when his shipment is getting jacked

watch ms srchoder spread her legs for that doctor too... knucky taking Ls left and right

I was thinking the same thing. They were arguing way too passionately.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking the same thing. They were arguing way too passionately.

Fred.

Yeah it's gonna happen. I don't know what the doctors field is but he definitely gonna play OB/GYN with Margaret.

So lame that all these piff TV shows have annoying women as co-star, BB got Skyler and Marie, BE got Margaret, Walking Dead got Lori and all the other bytches :comeon:, MM got Betty Draper (but I don't watch that lol), The Shield had Corinne.

I think the only show where the women weren't boring or annoying as fukk is from the Spartacus series.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The coli dudes slipping on here, you guys didn't figure out who he sharing her with yet? She said she would never tell and he would never ask and you see Owen calling the number, Owen doing work on both of them.

Eoin (the Irish spelling), KNOWS Nucky is fukking her. He drops her off there, thats his driver. Why do you think he was calling for Nucky?:aicmon:

Yo, at the beginning when that truck pulled up that said "Fish, Shrimp and Lobster" and Gyp asked dude "What's in that truck":ld: I went :ohhh: this dude doesn't know how to read, he's gonna be killing everybody when they give him the :dwillhuh: when he asks some stupid shyt

:dead:

I think he can read, he was just being an a$$hole.

Chalky had some quotes this ep "you alright to walk....". :mjpls:
My fav line from him, "I think me and you having some kind of a discussion" :wtb: to his daughter. :lolbron: