Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Oh, you thought Gyp was gonna just come and do work without shyt going down? Get 'em Nuck n friends.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
slow ep but that chalky scenes were gold...:russ: at the doctor cat getting buck 50'd for no good reason...and purnsley beat the fukk of that nikka afterwards...chalky daughter will be a problem for sure

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
That 1920's buck 50 :dead:

Chalky daughter wanna a roughneck :russ:

The soft lighskin dude looking like this when he got bucked
dylan.gif

My nikka dunn purnsley beating the brakes offa that dude :yes:

My nikka dunn purnsley stamping on the nikka jaw after beating brakes offa that dude :laugh:

Chalky daughter fukkin with my nikka dunn purnsley :king:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rosetti doesn't give a :pacspit:

Wasting all that good petro; inadvertantly starting friction between Nucky and Lucky. :jawalrus::youngsabo:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
rosetti's just an interesting dude.

i was dying when he looked at the map and said it was 7 inches to new york. :D

and told the waitress to tell him about the spaghetti:heh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
what up

has never watched this show, but i want to get into it

but i need them 1st 2 seasons. want to knock them out while its slow at the shop

where can i get the 1st 2 seasons to download?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Why did he remove the razor?

God damn there wasn't one good scene in that entire episode. Whatever groundwork it laid... I just didnt give a fukk. The best part was seeing that other black dude again, forgot his name. Gyp fukkin sucks
The coli dudes slipping on here, you guys didn't figure out who he sharing her with yet? She said she would never tell and he would never ask and you see Owen calling the number, Owen doing work on both of them.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The coli dudes slipping on here, you guys didn't figure out who he sharing her with yet? She said she would never tell and he would never ask and you see Owen calling the number, Owen doing work on both of them.

nah i dont beleive that. he dont seem like the type to have a razor with gold trim

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no. owen was calling because he knows where to reach nuck. he's the #2 now, further evidenced by him setting up eli and leaving nuck out of it completely. mickey saying nuck is a hard man to reach in the beginning. even margaret cant flag him down. owen is THE go-thru guy if u want access.

it's symbolic. he's so p*ssy whipped he wont "answer the phone" when he should (to check her and to take care of business), because he's more interested in pandering to her. and his biz is suffering as a result. fukking up the days of the shipment, going MIA during the standoff.

plus, owen is obviously in love with margaret at this point.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The way Nucky pays for everything for her, would you be surprised she paid for the razor with his money? The only other guy i can see it being is Lucky.

nah i dont think its him either. that razor is a boss status symbol. gotta be someone one on a higher level than lucky

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i don't get why people don't like the rosetti dude :huh: after that first scene with him, every conversation had me like ":ohhh: where goin with this" he got a way with makin the most meaningless/odd conversations feel intense as hell, dude loves makin people squirm for the hell of it :troll: cant wait to see what he does this season

i can't believe nucky turned into such a simp though :sadcam: and chalky my nikka and all but he bound to lose alotta cool points with it lookin like he raised a hoe :why: she bout the be on the corner... face covered in that milky white :wow: