Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's interesting to see how people view the show different.

How everybody like Jimmy and Harrow, but I hate them. How they hate Nuck, but I like him.

Rothstein by far the sickest on this show ever. Mickey one funny dude. Lol at Eli, "Mickey can I ask you a question.... how the fu*k did you get to live this long?" LOL

Can someone explain the scene with Nuck with that guy and the fish bowl? Didnt understand who and what was going on.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you can tell the p*ssy got his mind in a vise. Even fukkin' up important business dates and shyt.

fukkin' Margaret man. I don't think I'll ever enjoy her storyline. I know it's early in the season but it looks like the writers are just winging it with her. If it were up to me on the storyboard "Well shyt... Can't do anything with Marg anymore, ok nikkas think of a :whoo: way to send this bytch off."

Why are they letting her rock after the land thing?? If it was worth that much money they should of bribed the church or something to get it Back

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
that house nikka got buck 50'd for no damn reason :dead: ROFL that part had me laughin

Don Presley don't play no games, he buck 50'd bul then got
1600782_o.gif

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Slow ep, certainly compared to the premiere...but this was sort of laying the ground work for the rest of the season so I don't mind it. Had a couple more character to reintroduce and it started to build on the Rosetti conflict

Ronald

Daps

Looks like a lot of Lansky, Luciano and Bugsy Siegel is back

:gladbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
He shares that girl.

Why did he remove the razor?

God damn there wasn't one good scene in that entire episode. Whatever groundwork it laid... I just didnt give a fukk. The best part was seeing that other black dude again, forgot his name. Gyp fukkin sucks