Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, who cares if he delivered the news in person or not? Worst case scenario he takes offense and starts a war....oh wait, that's exactly what happened anyway.

So :wtf: are you talking about with all that shyt you just said? Regardless of "proper etiquette", the end result was exactly the same.

Matter of fact, dude was even more pissed because he went out of his way to meet Nucky. If Nucky personally went to meet each of them you might have a point.

Fred.

Gyp doesn't seem like the type of guy who would be ok anyway he's a psycho . He kills a random passerby and Nucky figures it out meaning he knows he's a loose cannon . Rothstein is about money so they had problems before but he's like prop joe while gyp is Marlo a mad dog is a mad dog even with a bow on him . Unless hes that big of a deal in NYC then :leostare: I'm just speculating we do the same thing for other shows I like be :yeshrug:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My only problem with Rosetti is that he's UNCHECKED.

Every other character has checks and balances.

Luciano is checked by AR.
Capone is checked by Torreo.

etc.

But this is based off of one episode and I have faith that they will develop his character some more in the near future.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

etc.

But this is based off of one episode and I have faith that they will develop his character some more in the near future.

Yea . Ill give it time to develop but that we all got guns Scene looks kinda :wtb: unnecessarily makin him look extra tough. Guess that's the problem with the historical stuff nucky won't be killing al , Luciano or Rothstein so they need to make up villains

Daps
Again, who cares if he delivered the news in person or not? Worst case scenario he takes offense and starts a war....oh wait, that's exactly what happened anyway.

So :wtf: are you talking about with all that shyt you just said? Regardless of "proper etiquette", the end result was exactly the same.

Matter of fact, dude was even more pissed because he went out of his way to meet Nucky. If Nucky personally went to meet each of them you might have a point.

Fred.

Dude, I listed four advantages to telling him in person. Ol' "why was she wearing a seatbelt if she died in the crash anyway" ass nicca

What's next, you gonna bytch about Nucky wearing Black to deliver the news? :beli:

Daps

etc.

Well, Rosetti's on AR/Torrio's level, not Lucky/Capone....but regardless....

...Nucky's finna check him :win:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
watching some of these earlier episodes its hilarious how nucky shyts on kessler. then having him dress up as the different guys all throughout the new years party :pachaha: you wonder when dude is gonna snap lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
watching some of these earlier episodes its hilarious how nucky shyts on kessler. then having him dress up as the different guys all throughout the new years party :pachaha: you wonder when dude is gonna snap lol

I think Nucky saved his life once right? So Kessler probably thinks Nucky is just an a$$hole with a heart.

But Kessler repaid that debt when he saved Nucky from an assassination attempt lol. Nucky clowned him right after when Kessler offered to frisk down a visitor. "You're Tom Mix all of a sudden?" :russ:

Another thing to add in the Gyp Rosetti argument. In the supposedly "over the top" intro nobody was on the highway but Rosetti and his goons. When that bystander stopped he might as well have stopped in gangland.

I seriously doubt Rosetti would have killed the man if the road was getting other traffic.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dude went nuts anyway, what difference does it make whether or not he broke the news in person? :what:

Fred.

It's proper etiquette to break the news in person. Nuck knows Gyp (and the rest of them, aside from AR) won't be please by the news, that still doesn't mean he should deliver it in a disrespectful manner....that would only make things worse.

Delivering it in person is a) a sign of respect, b) let's you explain your decision, if requested (try to make them see it from your point of view) c) affords you the opportunity to soften the blow (he offers Gyp and his men complimentary rooms in the Ritz), and d) allows you to get a read on just how angry Gyp is.

Clearly there's a difference in delivering the news in person or not :beli:

:mindblown:

dude just clearly listed why telling them in person is a more appropriate way to deliver the news...you just want to argue to argue

:pachaha:

Daps
No he is not, if he was the old mustache petes that wanted Lucky to join would had him speak up for them, those guys were the mob bosses in NYC.

You're taking about Masseria. He's the boss of a single family, not all of nyc.

Rossetti's a fictional character, so trying to fit him into one of the families doesn't make sense. He's clearly the boss of his operation, not like Lucky and Capone.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
You're taking about Masseria. He's the boss of a single family, not all of nyc.

Rossetti's a fictional character, so trying to fit him into one of the families doesn't make sense. He's clearly the boss of his operation, not like Lucky and Capone.

yeah there is no boss of all bosses yet.