Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:russ:

I fukkin' love that scene purely because Rosetti was hilarious already dropping quotables: "Your rat hole bar and your whorehouse in Canarsie?" :rudy:

"Creepin' around like a fukkin' dentist with the ether." :birdman:

and "And then there's you... fukkin' bread stick in a bowtie you pastyface cocksucker." :leostare:

"I'll shoot you up like yesterday's sausage you bogtrot prick" :childplease:

and Rothstein's composure dude got dissed but he straight cheesin' like :lolbron: :umad:

:deadrose:
Rosetti is hilarious...dude personality is the complete opposite of Rothstein. Nice to see that dynamic on he show.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The p*ssy was good

He threw katie in the bushes, quick

I fukks wit Owen. He's trill as fukk, just like Jimmy was. I can't co-sign him thinking with his dikk, but we all have our flaws. :yeshrug:

Too much of his swagger is like jimmy to me. Maybe it's the actor idk and engine rosetti was getting at Nucky he should of been positioned better to make sure if it popped off he had his back

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall didn't even notice Frank Costello being introduced to the show at the meeting when Rosetti went off.He called one of the dudes Frank.

I'm pretty sure that dude wasn't Frank Costello, it was Frankie Yale, who was first introduced in the first episodes of season 1, who had the "Rat Hole Bar and warehouse in Canarsie".

Daps
I'm pretty sure that dude wasn't Frank Costello, it was Frankie Yale, who was first introduced in the first episodes of season 1, who had the "Rat Hole Bar and warehouse in Canarsie".

Ya, I thought it was Yale at first, but since Costello was running with lucky, meyer, and bugsy by this time I thought that made more sense.

A quick check at hbo confirms it was Yale. I know they had Yale in the first season killing Colosimo, but couldn't remember what he looked like

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised so many are calling the premier great. It was decent, but I wasn't wowed or anything.

I thought it was great, but BE has always had a tendency to take a while for it get going.

And I'm I the only one that thinks that Nucky Thompson is the weakest character on the show out of all the regulars? Buscemi is a great actor, but this role was not made for him to play, and I think that Terence Winter missed the boat by casting him.

Daps
Too much of his swagger is like jimmy to me. Maybe it's the actor idk and engine rosetti was getting at Nucky he should of been positioned better to make sure if it popped off he had his back
c'mon...Nucky was conducting a business meeting when that popped off. Owen was right where he was supposed to be. And he let Rosetti know the deal.

I agree that he took Jimmy's swagger. I think the writer's did this so we wouldn't have too much of a withdrawal in loosing someone as trill as Jimmy.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was great, but BE has always had a tendency to take a while for it get going.

And I'm I the only one that thinks that Nucky Thompson is the weakest character on the show out of all the regulars? Buscemi is a great actor, but this role was not made for him to play, and I think that Terence Winter missed the boat by casting him.

A few people have said that Nucky is one of the least interesting characters.

I think they cast him fine, but the problem is they turned him into a gangster when there is far better gangster characters on the show. He worked better as a boss, high class type political criminal.

Fred.

Habit

Banned
Daps
c'mon...Nucky was conducting a business meeting when that popped off. Owen was right where he was supposed to be. And he let Rosetti know the deal.

I agree that he took Jimmy's swagger. I think the writer's did this so we wouldn't have too much of a withdrawal in loosing someone as trill as Jimmy.

Jimmy's knife game was beyond approach.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess I need to just give him a chance outside of the wife fukking he earned it . The better question is why invite gyp? They mustve known he was a a$$hole already and that Nucky suspected him in the guys death should be a clue . He should of told Rothstein to tell him

Habit

Banned
Daps
I guess I need to just give him a chance outside of the wife fukking he earned it . The better question is why invite gyp? They mustve known he was a a$$hole already and that Nucky suspected him in the guys death should be a clue . He should of told Rothstein to tell him

Nucky dealt with a lot of a$$holes, a few of them tried to murder him awhile ago. Nucky doesn't seem like the type to trip over it, remember him and Rothstein had problems as well. Nucky is only about s dollar.

Daps

:what:

Breh, the major takeaway from Gyp's introduction is that he doesn't like being disrespected, why would he not deliver such huge bad news in person?

Remember how disrespected Nuck felt in season 2 when Torrio sent Capone to tell him that he wouldn't be buying liquor from him anymore? That's the kind of news you deliver in person.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude went nuts anyway, what difference does it make whether or not he broke the news in person? :what:

Fred.

Daps
Dude went nuts anyway, what difference does it make whether or not he broke the news in person? :what:

Fred.

For someone who overanalyzes shyt you sure do miss a lot.:snoop:

It's proper etiquette to break the news in person. Nuck knows Gyp (and the rest of them, aside from AR) won't be please by the news, that still doesn't mean he should deliver it in a disrespectful manner....that would only make things worse.

Delivering it in person is a) a sign of respect, b) let's you explain your decision, if requested (try to make them see it from your point of view) c) affords you the opportunity to soften the blow (he offers Gyp and his men complimentary rooms in the Ritz), and d) allows you to get a read on just how angry Gyp is.

Clearly there's a difference in delivering the news in person or not :beli:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For someone who overanalyzes shyt you sure do miss a lot.:snoop:

It's proper etiquette to break the news in person. Nuck knows Gyp (and the rest of them, aside from AR) won't be please by the news, that still doesn't mean he should deliver it in a disrespectful manner....that would only make things worse.

Delivering it in person is a) a sign of respect, b) let's you explain your decision, if requested (try to make them see it from your point of view) c) affords you the opportunity to soften the blow (he offers Gyp and his men complimentary rooms in the Ritz), and d) allows you to get a read on just how angry Gyp is.

Clearly there's a difference in delivering the news in person or not :beli:

Again, who cares if he delivered the news in person or not? Worst case scenario he takes offense and starts a war....oh wait, that's exactly what happened anyway.

So :wtf: are you talking about with all that shyt you just said? Regardless of "proper etiquette", the end result was exactly the same.

Matter of fact, dude was even more pissed because he went out of his way to meet Nucky. If Nucky personally went to meet each of them you might have a point.

Fred.