Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
:lolbron: @ the debates

Boardwalk Emp is the goat show right now. I like Gyp Rossetti, fukk what them hoe ass critics talkin bout

is Dunns Purnsley comin back this season? chalky my dude but Dunns got potential :lawd:

yall nikkas overanalyzing this shyt btw. just sit back and enjoy this crack.

oh and fred i seen you up in the BB thread overanalyzing that too. You're "Lost fanboy on abc message boards" status right now. :ufdup:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: @ the debates

Boardwalk Emp is the goat show right now. I like Gyp Rossetti, fukk what them hoe ass critics talkin bout

is Dunns Purnsley comin back this season? chalky my dude but Dunns got potential :lawd:

yall nikkas overanalyzing this shyt btw. just sit back and enjoy this crack.

oh and fred i seen you up in the BB thread overanalyzing that too. You're "Lost fanboy on abc message boards" status right now. :ufdup:

Purnsley is back next ep I think.

As far as the bolded, exactly. This show ain't special, I do this for every show I watch. If people really want to see me go in on a show, go check the old "Dexter" threads on SOHH. The shyt I'm saying in here is light weight criticism.

Fred.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Fred go hard as hell though. Dude would not given up on Dexter knowing damn well it was trash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
btw, yeah the 2pac version only...not that Jay-Z trash :childplease:

Thanks, now I won't take ur entertainment opinions seriously

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did Owen get the gumption to talk trash to manny?? He better not turn himself into another jimmy ambitionwise. He taking those breaking bad liberties

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where did Owen get the gumption to talk trash to manny?? He better not turn himself into another jimmy ambitionwise. He taking those breaking bad liberties

Well, since Nucky seems to be the man this season and Owen is his main goon Manny just let it slide out of respect for Nucky. Seems kinda odd compared to their interaction last season, but last season was a couple years ago. A lot can change.

Fred.

Habit

Banned
Daps
I think Harrow will end up with Jimmy's kid by the end of this season.

Either he'll kill Gillian, or he'll just take him and leave.

I really hate this broad, she is cold as ice.

Every time I see Capone on screen its golden, they really gonna have to step it up for Luciano because Capone is stealing the show.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
just letting him know the deal. Owen aint gonna let anyone just disrespect nucky on his watch.

Daps

Owen ain't trying to be Nucky, tho. He's trying to be the top goon....which he is.

Owen's stature was def higher than Manny's. Nuck just viewed Manny as this guy who's life he gave back to him, as in Manny owed him.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Owen ain't trying to be Nucky, tho. He's trying to be the top goon....which he is.

Owen's stature was def higher than Manny's. Nuck just viewed Manny as this guy who's life he gave back to him, as in Manny owed him.

Why is he still fukking making googoo eyes at the bosses wife :beli: Owen idk I just don't really fukk with him

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hate this broad, she is cold as ice.

Every time I see Capone on screen its golden, they really gonna have to step it up for Luciano because Capone is stealing the show.

Yes, especially since I was a Luciano fan growing up while this dude I used to know was a Capone fan, we'd always argue about who was better

Daps
Why is he still fukking making googoo eyes at the bosses wife :beli: Owen idk I just don't really fukk with him

The p*ssy was good

He threw katie in the bushes, quick

I fukks wit Owen. He's trill as fukk, just like Jimmy was. I can't co-sign him thinking with his dikk, but we all have our flaws. :yeshrug: