Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

I fukkin' love that scene purely because Rosetti was hilarious already dropping quotables: "Your rat hole bar and your whorehouse in Canarsie?" :rudy:

"Creepin' around like a fukkin' dentist with the ether." :birdman:

and "And then there's you... fukkin' bread stick in a bowtie you pastyface cocksucker." :leostare:

"I'll shyt you out like yesterday's sausage you bogtrot prick" :childplease:

and Rothstein's composure dude got dissed but he straight cheesin' like :lolbron: :umad:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

I fukkin' love that scene purely because Rosetti was hilarious already dropping quotables: "Your rat hole bar and your whorehouse in Canarsie?" :rudy:

and "And then there's you... fukkin' bread stick in a bowtie you pastyface cocksucker." :leostare:

"I'll shoot you up like yesterday's sausage you bogtrot prick" :childplease:

and Rothstein's composure dude got dissed but he straight cheesin' like :lolbron: :umad:

shyt was jokes

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
bu-bu-but the critics at "Hipster CAC Weekly" didn't like the new characters and said the episode lacked fake ass missions like using an over-sized magnets and train heists and therefore I must think like that too...fukkin scust

Whats the over/under of Hex using the :childplease::shaq2::stopitslime::what::usure::wtf::why::rudy::comeon::dwillhuh:smilies in this thread? Imma go w/ 150

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"I'll shyt you out like yesterday's sausage you bogtrot prick" :childplease:

Fixed

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im judging the Gyp character strictly on the fact that Bobby Cannavale has been instant screen death in every single thing I've seen him in.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bu-bu-but the critics at "Hipster CAC Weekly" didn't like the new characters and said the episode lacked fake ass missions like using an over-sized magnets and train heists and therefore I must think like that too...fukkin scust

Whats the over/under of Hex using the :childplease::shaq2::stopitslime::what::usure::wtf::why::rudy::comeon::dwillhuh:smilies in this thread? Imma go w/ 150

I think it's kinda pathetic you guys keep dissing a show nobody is even discussing because people ain't feeling the ep like that. I mean....how insecure are you? I didn't need to attack a show for "Breaking Bad" to be well received. Do you though. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's cool...

I never seen you talk about negative reviews from critics and other websites concerning BB though. Maybe you have, but I haven't seen it. Either way, every show has it's critics, oh well. Just don't be biased, we have seen crazy shyt in many different shows including BB when it comes to characters and writing.

Speaking of over the top/psychotoc characters, you remember this guy?

Tuco.jpg

Imagine if someone used this same ridiculous quote against Tuco's character? How would you feel? I know Tuco was a drug kingpin and distributor for Walt & Jessie (he had a purpose), but why did he have to be a fukkin psychopath? Why not a regular cat? They prob. made him crazy to serve only as a plot device to go against Walt & Jessie :scheme:

Just like Tuco was running a business, Gyp was doing the same thing in his town. He just so happens to be the buyer unlike Tuco who was the distributor. Both are fukkin sociopaths though and both have a purpose in the grand scheme of things.

Btw. I read a review from IGN, the only place I ever check for reviews on tv shows and they loved rosetti. Does that mean anything at the end of the day? nope.

I have pointed out shyt about "BB". In the "BB" thread. People just get amnesia though. It's not as if I'm telling people "hey, don't dikk ride the show relentlessly". I'm just pointing out shyt I'm not feeling, same as I did in the "BB" thread, the "Dexter" thread, "Justified", "The Wire" and everything else. It hasn't been a problem until this thread, because people are weird fanboys over this show. Don't really understand it honestly. People take criticism of "The Wire" better, which is far superior to this show.

And that description fits Tuco perfectly. The main difference is they were desperate to deal with anybody.

There is no reason for Nucky, at the height of his power, to be careless enough to associate with a wild card like Rosetti. Who is about to instigate a war over a perceived slight.

Fred.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I have pointed out shyt about "BB". In the "BB" thread. People just get amnesia though. It's not as if I'm telling people "hey, don't dikk ride the show relentlessly". I'm just pointing out shyt I'm not feeling, same as I did in the "BB" thread, the "Dexter" thread, "Justified", "The Wire" and everything else. It hasn't been a problem until this thread, because people are weird fanboys over this show. Don't really understand it honestly. People take criticism of "The Wire" better, which is far superior to this show.

And that description fits Tuco perfectly. The main difference is they were desperate to deal with anybody.

There is no reason for Nucky, at the height of his power, to be careless enough to associate with a wild card like Rosetti. Who is about to instigate a war over a perceived slight.

Fred.

God damn. STFU. This is a Boardwalk thread. If u feel like comparing other shows, than make your own thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I know for one, I'm really sick of coming into this thread only to see one of your rotten tomato type posts somehow subliminally trolling and stanning Breaking Bad :gag:

Actually you do it in every thread related to a show people think is better than BB, :heh:

You guys gotta be fukking retarded or something.

Other people mentioned "BB".

Other people were saying the exact same criticisms before I seen the ep.

So....what the fukk are you talking about?

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
God damn. STFU. This is a Boardwalk thread. If u feel like comparing other shows, than make your own thread.

Do you dumb motherfukkers not understand I NEVER MENTIONED BREAKING BAD OR ANY OTHER SHOW. THERE HAS BEEN 2-3 POSTS TALKING ABOUT BREAKING BAD AND OTHER SHOWS, NONE FROM ME UNTIL I JUST RESPONDED.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:beli:

I'm serious though. Go check the thread. shyt is :mindblown: that people keep saying "lol why you talking about BB?". If people don't want to talk about the show, stop bringing it up. :manny:

Fred.