Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Am I the only one who actually likes Margaret? When she stole the road fund money and donated it to the church, I was kinda like :yeshrug:.

Daps

I know for one, I'm really sick of coming into this thread only to see one of your rotten tomato type posts somehow subliminally trolling and stanning Breaking Bad :gag:

Actually you do it in every thread related to a show people think is better than BB, :heh:

I just don't see how one nitpicks this Rosetti shyt then accepts the outlandish shyt that happens in Breaking Bad...that shyt has me :mindblown:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I just don't see how one nitpicks this Rosetti shyt then accepts the outlandish shyt that happens in Breaking Bad...that shyt has me :mindblown:

"hurr durr why would Nucky associate with a murderer like Rosetti that's soooo0000ooo not like him"

First episode of the season: "why would they just make this crazy character and give no background :troll: "

:sitdown:

Daps
Am I the only one who actually likes Margaret? When she stole the road fund money and donated it to the church, I was kinda like :yeshrug:.

And yea...can't stand her or her storyline. Seeing her trying to reconnect with her fam was bout the only thing I fukked wit

On another note, when Chalky returns, I hope my nicca Pernsley is in tow. By now Chalky should've realized he's wasting his talents letting him work in the Ritz kitchen.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

I'm actually rooting for her. I hope she succeeds in whatever she got planned and get the fukk up out that life before it all goes to hell. That wont happen though, lol.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This show better than bb

Brando.gif

lets not get into this discussion now

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I feel like this thread is the Twilight Zone.

The ep and character was not well received before I even seen the episode. People were talking about everything I mentioned, before I even said it.

And I don't just mean here, I mean fans in general, and critics too. Step outside of this board and actually go research how the ep and Rosetti was received. People have been far more harsh than I have.

That's cool...

I never seen you talk about negative reviews from critics and other websites concerning BB though. Maybe you have, but I haven't seen it. Either way, every show has it's critics, oh well. Just don't be biased, we have seen crazy shyt in many different shows including BB when it comes to characters and writing.

Speaking of over the top/psychotoc characters, you remember this guy?

Tuco.jpg

The first scene was an over the top intro to a character that, thus far, serves only as a plot device to go against Nucky.

Imagine if someone used this same ridiculous quote against Tuco's character? How would you feel? I know Tuco was a drug kingpin and distributor for Walt & Jessie (he had a purpose), but why did he have to be a fukkin psychopath? Why not a regular cat? They prob. made him crazy to serve only as a plot device to go against Walt & Jessie :scheme:

Just like Tuco was running a business, Gyp was doing the same thing in his town. He just so happens to be the buyer unlike Tuco who was the distributor. Both are fukkin sociopaths though and both have a purpose in the grand scheme of things.

Btw. I read a review from IGN, the only place I ever check for reviews on tv shows and they loved rosetti. Does that mean anything at the end of the day? nope.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yea...can't stand her or her storyline. Seeing her trying to reconnect with her fam was bout the only thing I fukked wit

On another note, when Chalky returns, I hope my nicca Pernsley is in tow. By now Chalky should've realized he's wasting his talents letting him work in the Ritz kitchen.

yea that dudes lowkey one of th best actors on the show

i wana see him do some dirt this season, he prolly will

whats his real name, eric somethin