Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised so many are calling the premier great. It was decent, but I wasn't wowed or anything.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder if this show will tie in with the Soprano crime family in a future season
that would be hot, at least for a reference

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I got no problem with how Nucky's changed to a full-time, cold-blooded gangster. The problem is, he's on a show with many, many full-time, cold-blooded gangsters, and they're all more interesting characters than him. No matter how many political dealings Nucky gets into, I'm always going to look forward to a Chalky, Luciano/Lansky, Rothstein, Harrow, Capone, Owen, or (RIP) Jimmy scene more than him. And for the most important character of a show, that's a problem.

Agreed on that. Even though I did like his first scene

Nucky: untie him :youngsabo:

Nate: :gladbron:

Nucky: but first put a fukking bullet in his head :ufdup:

Nate: :wtf::sadbron:

Nucky isn't polarizing as the other wise guys. He is straight laced even for a gangster.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
boardwalk-empire-3-02-everybody-s-got-guns.jpg

"What's that, a gun? I got a gun....he got a gun......he got a gun.....he got a gun. EVERYBODY GOT GUNS"

:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
boardwalk-empire-3-02-everybody-s-got-guns.jpg

"What's that, a gun? I got a gun....he got a gun......he got a gun.....he got a gun. EVERYBODY GOT GUNS"

:wow:

I wonder how long before a rapper samples that.

Fred.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
you prolly shoulda spoiler tagged some of that for the brehs who didnt eat yet :troll:

how can yall complain about spoilers when cats are discussing the ep in real tiime and after its over?

im sorry but shyts fair game at that point. especially if you come in the thread.

when a show is on and I dont want to be spoiled, i wont even log onto twitter cuz i know cats are discussing it.​

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

how can yall complain about spoilers when cats are discussing the ep in real tiime and after its over?

im sorry but shyts fair game at that point. especially if you come in the thread.

when a show is on and I dont want to be spoiled, i wont even log onto twitter cuz i know cats are discussing it.​

Yeah. If I haven't seen TV series yet I pretty much ignore threads on it until I watch.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps

U aint neva lie cuz I had this and the final episode of Weeds on my DVR up until last night. I was like I aint going in those damn threads until I watch em myself.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I totally disagree that Harrow isn't as compelling as Nucky. In fact I think he's the most compelling character in the whole show, and the episode where he went to the woods to kill himself was the best in the series.

I think Van Alden is gonna give him a run for his money for the "Compelling Character" title by the end of the season.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Get the fukk outta here. :stopitslime:

People were criticizing the character in this thread before I even seen the ep. I guess that's my fault too, huh? :comeon:

Hell, people are criticizing the character all over the 'net. Actually research shyt before you type.

Fred.

yeah and those people are dumb as fukk

the entire episode was about men executing disproportional reprisal for perceived sleights. If you didn't understand that first scene, I don't see how you understood the episode at all